Imagine #85 (Jacklyn)

A lot of people requested Jacklyn so I'm going to shout everyone out who requested it. It was on my Valentines thing so go check that out and leave a request for me to do.

I hope it's okay for the people who requested Jacklyn and I hope you're okay with the plot.

- NikkiWhittingham
- jaded43
- Roadieshome
- DiamondFox0518
- CaitlinMichelleCim

Wow that's a lot of you. If you did request it and didn't make it in it's because I did this before I saw your comment.

P.S
If this is out of order when I publish it then i know it is. It's weird. Wattpad is being weird.

I posted this again because it would bother me since it was out of order. I just cut and copied this so it's not a different one. Part two will be out soon after something I write. Xx

Enjoy the story.
*******************
Brooklyn Wyatt
********************
I hate Valentines...with a fiery passion. Why you might ask.

I hate it because of all the couples kissing and making out around people in social settings. I don't want to see you eating each other's faces while I'm shopping or eating.

You have a house/Flat for a reason.

I hate it because of all the things in the shopping centre and it takes up like 5 sections. It's annoying.

I hate it because I always hear people bragging about who they are dating and where they are taking their partner to eat for dinner and all that jazz.

I hate it because I'm single and lonely but like someone.

I'm gay and everyone knows this. I'm not afraid to show my sexuality but when you like your bandmate then yea that's the hard part.

Jack I think is Bisexual but I'm not too sure and don't wanna assume things.

I was currently sitting down on the couch watching Fifa with Andy and Mikey when Jack, Rye, and Harvey come walking in.

Rarvey is real, and so is Mindy.

Jacklyn I'm hoping will be real soon and I mean real soon.

Rye had his arms around Harvey's waist and his chin on his shoulder.

Making Harvey giggle Rye kissed Harvey's neck and I rolled my eyes.

"Why'd you roll your eyes? You say they are cute all the time." Andy stated.

I glared at him.

"No reason in particular." I replied facing the TV.

Mikey hummed sarcastically.

"What?!" I yelped.

"You're jealous or you're thinking about asking that someone or you're fantasying about that someone." Andy said causing me to blush at the last statement.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said shyly.

"I think it's the last two." Mikey said smirking.

"Shut up." I said snappy then getting up and walking out of the flat because I wanted fresh air.

After reaching outside I sat down against the wall and calmed myself down.

Jack Duff
************
I quietly followed Brooklyn down stairs out of the flat and waited to go outside after I saw him sit down against the brick wall.

He looked stressed and tired.

I walked outside.

Sitting down beside him I made casual conversation.

"Are you Okay?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

He nodded his head yes then put his head into his knees.

"No you aren't. Stop lying." I said unconvinced.

"I just have so much on my mind." Brooklyn said lifting his head up.

"Like what things?" I asked softly.

"I like this one Person but his sexuality is so hard to determine. He never shows it. I want to ask him out but I'm scared if rejection." Brooklyn said.

It broke my heart in half because I like Brooklyn a lot. I wanted to know who he was talking about.

I wanted to hug him...no I wanted to kiss him and ask him to be mine but I guess that's not possible because he likes someone else.

I had hope that it was me but that hope was slowly fading.

"Who I-is th-that Person." I asked nervously because i mentally prepared myself for it to be someone I know.

He took a shaky breathe and said...

"It's you Jack."
*******************
OOOOPPPSSSS! I didn't mean to stop that there. Hehehe

I'm evil I know. Let me know what should happen in part 2.