Imagine #73

My Loves go check out my new book. It's called faded and I just published two chapters. One is a character Intro and the other is an actual chapter.

I really hope you guy will read it. I'll update as much as possible.

But go check it out.

Andy's POV

"Babe please." Rye asked

I giggled.

"No! Not right now at least." I replied kissing his forehead.

"Why?" He whined.

"I'm busy as you can tell." I said pouting towards the live.ly.

"Eh. Who cares. I wanna soon time with you! I haven't done that in ages." Rye replied smiling at the live.

These are the comments:

Omg Randy is realllll

I ship it

They look so happy

Kissssssssss

Meh heart I can't take it.

Okay I'm a randy shipper now.

Etc etc.

"Just give me like...30 more minutes." I replied smiling then kissing his lips before pushing him away.

"Fine. Not off in thirty minutes I'm ending it and you're going to go out on this date!" Rye said playfully.

I smiled and went back to the live.

As soon as the live ended I got ready.

Where was Rye taking me now?

I walked outside to see him with...a bundle of roses?

I walked up to him and took them from him.

"What's this?" I asked smelling them. They're white roses.

"12 beautiful roses for my handsome boyfriend of course. Well 11 and one that's fake...when the last rose dies I'll stop loving you then." Rye said kissing me softly.

I bushed and kissed him back.

"So...where are you taking me?" I asked while we were driving.

"Anywhere you want. Name somewhere and I'll go." Rye said resting his forearm on the steering wheel.

The moonlight hit his face perfectly as we drive down the road.

I told him where I wanted to go and he complied.

We got there and I instantly took my shoes and socks off.

I soon stepped on the soft, smooth sand as the moonlight hit the water.

I felt two arms wrap around me.

"You told me that you wanted to come here and I took you here. You like it." Rye said putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you kidding?! I love it! I didn't expect you to actually drive here." I replied lacing my fingers with his.

The waves came up to our feet wetting the bottom of our pants.

"You never told me why tilled the beach so much." Rye said.

"Oh. I like it because it's relaxing. I've held so many memories here since I was young." I said.

"I hope to continue that when I get married and have kids one day with my future husband." I continued feeling Rye kiss the back of my neck.

"So this beach holds a value to you?" Rye asked.

"Pretty much." I replied.

"I hope to keep that then." Rye stated.

"Uh. What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean...I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Through the band, through marriage, through having kids and watching them grow." Rye said with a smile getting down on one knee.

"Ryan! What are you doing?!" I yelped in shock.

"Just hear me out amor." Rye said.

"I want to continue having you in my life. Around me. I wan- no I need you! I don't know what I'd do without you. I can't imagine life without you. We've known each other for almost 3 years. You've put up with me for three years and I don't know how. I think it's time to step up our relationship since we've been dating for almost 2 years...will you Andrew Robert Fowler accept this ring to become my husband one day. One day." Rye said smiling as a tear went down his cheek.

I didn't know what to say. I had no words.

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him.

"Yes! Oh my god yes. I would love to Rye." I said kissing him again as he slid the ring in my finger.

"I'm happy. I love you so much Andy. No words can express." Rye said.

I smiled.

"I love you too Rye. I love you too." I replied leaning up on my tippy toes and kissing him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's been a great night." He said.

"It has." I replied then Turing around placing my head on his shoulder and watch the rest of the sunset go down.