Imagine #152

Sorry for barley any updates today.

I've been stressed, depressed, and part of someone being expelled because they had made a hit list.

Then my day almost literally ending in blo-I'm not gonna go there because no one cares. Anyway sorry for that just I'm in a really upset mood and not okay. (No, I'm not seeking attention either)
—————————————————————————
Rye Beaumont
"You look hot." Mikey said laughing.

"Stop. That's for Andy to say."' I said fixing my hair and actually trying on it.

"Mate, chill. Be yourself. That's who Andy fell in love with and is stuck with for the rest of his life." Brooklyn said giggling as he hugged Jack from behind.

"Well karma Brook. I'll be saying that when you get married to Jack." I replied smirking as I heard my mum say we had 5 minutes before I had to walk down the aisle.

I checked myself out before putting in my blazer and buttoning that up before going out into the sun.

"Mate, great job and good luck. Don't be nervous and I love you." Mikey said as he kissed my cheek before he was the last one walking down the aisle as best man.

And then it was my turn.

I was so nervous as I walked down but once I saw Andy it made my nerves calm down.

I finally reached him taking his hands.

"Hi beautiful." Andy whispered softly kissing my knuckles.

"Hi." I relied blushing.

"Ready?" Andy asked smiling.

"I kind of have no choice. I'm about to be stuck with you forever." I said adding Light into the atmosphere.

He giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes." He continued.

The priest cleared his throat and began the wedding only making me happier.

As the ending neared and we said the vows I was just waiting to hear that I could kiss Andy.

"And with that do you Andrew Robert Fowler take Ryan Leonard Beaumont to be you husband?" The priest asked.

Andy squeezed my hands in excitement as he always does when he is, well excited.

"I do." He said smiling.

"And do you, Ryan Leonard Beaumont take Andrew Robert Fowler to be your husband?"

"I do." I said as a tear slipped out and Andy wiped it away with the pad of his thumb.

The priest announced a lot of things before we could kiss but finally we could and I pulled him close as I always do and kissed him tenderly but roughly because I wanted to show him how happy I was.

"You have no idea how much that one kiss meant to me." Andy whispered then hugged me burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"It means a lot, to both of us." I replied softly.

"I love you so much." Andy said.

"I love you too...husband." I replied smiling then leaned down and kissed him again.