Imagine #35

A/n: this is a Randy and Jacklyn one together and it'll have their povs on what is going on. Don't hate...I'm unholy💀

Andy's POV

"You sound horrible." I said as I moved hair away from Rye's face.

"I know. I just need to rest my voice." Rye replied lacing his fingers with mine.

"Go to sleep." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Cuddle me and maybe then I'll sleep." Rye replied.

"Stubborn yet irresistible." I said kissing his lips softly as the Mikey turned off the light.

"Wish I had a relationship like that. Well SOMEONE who would take care of me when I'm sick." Brooke said obviously pointing it toward Jack.

"I do!" Jack said whine.

"I chuckled.

"Not like Andy does with Rye." Brooke whined.

"I'm offended." Jack said sharply.

"I'm sorry. Cuddle?" Brooke asked.

Jack walked out.

"Okay then." Brooke said as he turned over.

I ran my fingers through Rye's hair.

"I love you babe." I said kissing his lips softly but passionately again before falling asleep with my head on his chest.

Brooke's POV

I feel like I messed up but I was only joking...I hope he took it as that way. I then heard Jack come into the room.

"Babe? Come cuddle." I said.

He didn't say anything but came over and laid down then wrapping his arms around me.

"Did I really offend you?" I asked.

He nodded his head no.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you love me? Like love me love me? Am I even good enough for you?" Jack replied.

"Yes I love you. Why would think I don't. You mean the WORLD to me! You are perfect for me in very way." I replied.

He lifted his head up and looked up at me and then i cupped my hands around his face.

"I will never ever ever break up with you. That's a promise. You mean a lot to me Jack." I said as I wiped the tears away with my thumb and kissed him on the lips softly.

"Do you really mean that?" Jack asked.

"I do. Let's get some rest. We are quite busy tomorrow." I replied as I kissed him softly on the lips again and pulling him closer to me.

The next morning
Rye's POV

I was really excited because we were going to London the heading off to Ireland which was the last show of tour. I didn't want tour to end.

"Morning baby. Any better?" Andy asked.

I hummed.

"I'm going to say that was a no." Andy replied getting down front the bunk.

Time skip to after the show bc I'm lazy.

Jacks POV

I was so excited to go to Ireland because I could finally be home for at least a while. I felt two hands wrap around my waist.

"We have a nine hour drive. Gives us plenty of time to rest." Brooklyn said sitting down on my lap.

"I just want to get home. I honestly can't wait!" I said excited.

Brooklyn chuckled and leaned down to kiss me.

"That's a sore eye." Andy said.

"You do it all the time." Brooke said sassily.

Andy's POV

"Go to sleep babe. I'll wake you up when we get there." I said kissing him.

" I want to stay up." He replied as he laced his fingers with mine.

"Ugh. Fine." I replied giving up the we started watching Riverdale.

I hated my asthma so much. At the Bristol show I had an attack and I felt so bad about not meeting me but I'm okay now.

I heard soft snores coming from Rye. He must've fallen asleep. Cute.

I had a coughing fit and had to use my inhaler to breathe and it sucked. Inhalers aren't the quietest.

"You okay babes?" Rye asked waking up a little.

"Uh. Yea. I'm fine." I replied kissing him.

"Okay. I just wanted to be sure." Rye said as he caressed my cheek then kissed me.

"Go back to sleep." I said exiting off Netflix then unplugging my headphones and then plugged my phone into the portable charger.

I put my head on Rye's shoulder.

"I love you so much. I really want to spend Christmas with you." I said.

"I wish that too." He replied putting his head on top of mine.

"Good night baby." I said.

"Goodnight." Rye replied. 
*******
Ugh! I'm so sorry this sucked. I might delete it because I think it sucked that bad. I mean I guess it's okay. Anyway guys I hope you have an amazing Christmas and New Years and I'll see you on the flip side. ❤️
XoXo
Roadtrip_Roadie