Imagine #156

A:N- so I came to the decision that while I'm trying to calm down and make sure I'm okay I won't be writing anything with Anxiety or anything around those lines.

I know I said I'm okay with it and I am but right now I'm not for reasons as you guys know.

If you've been with me since I started this book then this imagine will seem familiar...Ive just rewritten it and made it better. *hint* 1 *hint* just look back and see how much I've improved. It's crazy
—————————————————————————
Andy Fowler
I was laying in bed on my phone. Kind of lost because We were all home for a break just because we needed it and then it feels weird on how Rye isn't here with me like he always is.

Him messing with my hair, whispering sweet nothings to me, kissing me softly, me cuddling into him. I miss it all and it's only been two days.

Sometimes I wish we didn't take these breaks but sometimes I wish we could have breaks all together.

I heard a car door slam. I assumed it was Dad because he often comes home at the ungodly hours of the morning because of his work schedule.

~
Hearing the front door open, I then heard muffled voices.

I hated that because I liked to eavesdrop but not this time.

Simply ignoring it I got a text from Rye.

My baby😭- I miss you already amor. I can't wait until the week is over then I can hold you tight again. Kiss you and hold you. But I just want to wish you a goodnight and sleep tight. I love you and never forget that I do Andy. Goodnight Love Xx

I miss you too Rye. Goodnight and sleep well.

I then plugged my phone to charge and then put it on my bed side table not wanting to look because I knew Rye wasn't here and I was sad.

After awhile I heard a car door shut again then someone walk in.

I was confused but that's the way my family works. We are weird and what else is there to say.

I heard the bags put down.

This was bugging me but I didn't bother because it wasn't Rye and never would be Rye because he's like 3 hours away from me.

My room was at the end of the hallway and the walls are pretty thick so I can't always tell what people are saying.

I went to sleep not bothering anymore.

A few moments later I heard my door open and someone set their bags down.

I heard then kick off their shoes and everything else before climbing into bed with me.

"Rye?" I croaked.

"That's my name." He responded.

I hugged him and just stayed there for as long as I could.

"What are you doing here. Aren't you suppose to be with family?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you and I'll go home when I have to. I've said hi to them and spent two nights there but I wanted to see you too and spend time with you." He responded kissing the top of my head.

"I love you." I said kissing his lips softly.

"I love you too." He replied kissing me back before we both fell asleep.