Imagine #119 (Mack)

Oops this may or may not be really cute idk. But uh this was a request and someone did one like this and I'm gonna tell you theirs is like 2528026282% better then mine. Anyway enjoy. Requested By x_roadie101_x btw I made that edit above and I'm really proud of it.
———————————————————————————
Jack Duff
We were finally on tour but we were in Bristol for a good 3-5 days so Mikey decided to introduce me to his family.

They knew we were dating but I never got a chance to meet them sounds we've been super busy lately.

Stepping onto his front porch as he unlocked the front door and called out to his parents. I wiped my hands off because they were quite sweaty since I was nervous.

I walked into his childhood home instantly smelling hints of cinnamon around the house.

Mikey he sat our bags down as he hugged him mum.

"Ah! You must be Jack! We've heard so much about you." His mum said pulling me Into a hug.

"It's great to finally meet you Mrs. Cobban." I replied.

"Michael. You never told us he was Irish." His mum said smiling.

He groaned as he began to grow red.

I heard someone giggle to the right of me.

"He's cute. Looks a bit young for you though, how old are you Jack?" His sister questioned raising an eyebrow playfully.

"Uh, I'm 18." I said shyly.

"Oooh, Michael! Are you going after the younger men out there?!" His sister said laughing.

"Shut up." He stammered looking for words then he turned red.

She giggled then actually introduced herself.

His brother then came along and did the same things just causing more embarrassment to him.

I giggled along with his sister and mum until his mum defended him and told them to stop bothering us.

"I'm going to go take our luggage upstairs." Mikey said as he grabbed all of stuff and headed up stairs.

"It's great to finally meet you Jack." His mum said smiling before letting me follow Mikey upstairs to his room.

~
Mikey's room is comfortable and welcoming its inviting.

"I'm sorry my family is so embarrassing." Mikey said coming up and hugging me.

I chuckled before wrapping my arms around him and nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"It's okay. My mums even more embarrassing." I replied as it sounded muffled because of my head being in the crook of his neck.

He placed a kiss on my forehead before he stripped down into his boxers and climbed Into his bed.

"Come cuddle." He whined.

"Hold on. You're so impatient." I said as I stripped everything off and went to my suitcase.

"What are you doing?" Mikey asked.

"Uh, getting myself a hoodie." I replied.

He shook his head then got up and went to his wardrobe before he threw me one of his hoodies.

"You always look cute in my hoodies so wear that." Mikey said smiling then got back into bed motioning for me to join him.

I did then cuddled into his chest.

"Goodnight I love you." Mikey said before he kissed me and fell asleep.

~
The next morning I went to roll over and kiss Mikey good Morning but he wasn't there which really confused me.

I sat up feeling a breeze of cold air come through giving me chills.

I stood up throwing on a pair of Mikey's sweatpants then went down stairs and was greeted by a bunch of Good mornings.

Mikey had a spot open next to him so I sat next to him.

"Morning Baby." Mikey said kissing my cheek.

I blushed.

"Morning." I said rubbing the tired out of my eyes.

"You guys are so cute. But he's so young for you." Mikey's sister joked.

He gave her a death glare then he went red.

"It's too early for this." He replied lacing his hand with mine underneath the table.

"It's fine. I can handle it." I replied yawning the placing my head on his shoulder causing a course of coos from the girls.

Mikey groaned.

I hit him playfully.

"Stop it. They love me." I said winking causing his family to laugh and only causing Mikey to get even more red.

After that incident we all ate breakfast and I was soon in the kitchen helping his mum clean up.

I felt Mikey hug me from behind.

"Oh, well hello there mister." I said as I reached my hand back and put it on the back of his head.

"Hi." He said kissing my cheek.

"I've got this Jack, thanks for helping." His mum said smiling then winked at me.

Mikey pulled me into his room.

I was unfazed by this.

"Mikey? What now?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just wanna hold you. That's it." He replied pulling me into a hug him being the one to bury his head into the crook of my neck.

"Aw. I love you so much." I said as he lifted his head up and kissed me.

"I love you too." He replied.