Imagine #95

From Now on I'm not gonna tell you to  look at the picture above. If you don't forget then you'll be golden and then you'll know which ships are in the imagine.
********************************************
Mikey Cobban
*******************
"Please." Rye begged. 

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I'm bored. And plus I want to spend time with my boyfriend. I miss just being with you." Rye said trying to guilt trip me.

I huffed then tensed up.

"Please. Just come to dinner with me then let's go for a walk on the river walk." Rye begged again.

"Fine." I said finally giving Into Rye way.

"Yay!" He cheered happily before kissing me on the cheek and getting up and throwing on his fur jacket (the blue, green and white one...I hope you know what I'm talking about).

I got up hesitantly then put my shoes on and went down stairs which was surprisingly quiet.

"The boys ended up going with Robbie to go see a movie." Rye said grabbing the car keys.

"It helps my headache." I replied.

Rye stopped.

"How bad is it?" He questioned.

"It's not bad enough to stop us from going out." I replied.

He smiled.

"Just let me know if it gets worse." Rye stated before he kissed my forehead and opened the front door me behind him.

~

When we arrived at the restaurant it was a restaurant that Rye only went to on special occasions.

"Why here?" I asked suspicious.

"You'll find out. It will be a special occasion in about 30 minutes." He replied opening the for me causing me to blush.

After I walked in he followed right behind me.

~

After dinner we went to the river walk.

My head started to hurt again but I was trying to push it aside because I wanted to spend time with Rye.

He noticed.

"Let's go home."

"But-"

"No buts Michael. I'd rather go home then you be hurting."

"Aw."

He blushed.

After getting into the car Rye had carded my hand with his running his thumb across my knuckles then kissing them.

"I love you." He said in a whisper and looking at me with a look in his eyes that said love and passion.

I smiled "I love you too." I said back before leaning over and kissing him softly.
***********
Jack Duff (there aren't any Jack X Harv so I'm going to do a best friends with benefits thing
********************************************
I was sick again which getting sick is also great right?

Not really because when I'm sick I still have to record, sing, film, etc etc.

I was throwing up when Harvey walks in.

"Go away." I choked.

"Nope, you're sick and not feeling well. The boys canceled the afternoon." He said leaning against the door way.

I threw up one more time before standing up and flushing the toilet then brushing my teeth.

I walked off to the kitchen, or at least tried to.

Harvey had grabbed my arm.

"Go to my bed. Rye's in bed with Andy. You need sleep and rest. I'll make you something just do me a favor and rest. You're pale and have a fever." Harvey said.

I huffed not putting up a fight because I was way too tired.

I went into the Rarvey room reluctantly but soon crashed into Harvey's bed and covered up.

I was freezing.

So I pulled the covers all the way making  sure my whole body was covered but my head.

I soon fell asleep only to be woken up by Harvey climbing into bed with me.

"How are you feeling." He asked softly.

"Like hell." I replied having a coughing fit.

He felt my forehead.

"Definitely still have a fever. Lay back down for awhile. I'll be right here." Harvey said smiling softly.

I smiled back cuddling into his side.

I felt him card his fingers into my hair softly then messed with it.

I soon relaxed and feel into a deep slumber.
*********************************************
Andy Fowler
*********************************************
"I think it's cute." I said as I pulled Brooklyn's hands away from his face.

"No it's not. I'm embarrassed." He replied.

"It's adorable." I said laughing.

"No it's not. Why she had to get these out? I have no idea." Brooklyn complained.

"Brooklyn Wyatt! I think it's cute and so does Andy." His mum said chuckling.

He huffed then got up and went to his room.

"He only got three hours of sleep. I'll talk to him." I said smiling at his mum as she nodded.

I went to Brooklyn's room and walked in to find him on the bed.

"You Okay B?" I asked softly.

He yawned "Yea. Just a little tired." He replied covering himself up.

I chuckled throwing my trainers off then taking my shirt and pants off climbing into bed beside him.

"Why'd I stay up that late? I regret it. I mean I don't regret hanging out with Luke but I regret staying up late." Brooklyn whined as he cuddled up to my chest like a baby.

"Maybe you won't stay up so late." I said putting an arm around him.

"It won't stop me. You know that. I have a fucked up sleeping schedule." Brook replied nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Well you need to get into a sleeping schedule." I replied kissing his forehead.

"I will soon." Brooklyn replied smiling because I felt it against my chest.

"Go to sleep doofus." I said playfully.

"Okay jeez." He replied back playfully.

I soon felt his breathing pattern steady and I knew he was asleep.

"I love you Brooklyn." I said before I fell asleep.