Prologue

Prologue

In a hot summer morning the scorching hot sun was peeping through the curtains, each ray fighting to reach a sleeping eye. One ray reached a tired pair of dreamy eyes, softly bringing warmth without even trying. At that very moment her wandering mind came back from her dream. Those eyes fluttered open and instantly the silkiness of the satin sheets gave her comfort and the urge to stay in bed. She slowly stretched her arms out and brushed the cold wood of the night stand against her gentle hand. Laying there she could not ignore the peaceful silence with only the bird's happy chirping and wings gliding gently through the clean fresh air. Suddenly a soft wind came through the window and brought the fresh aroma of seaweed and salty water bringing her back into her dream just for a second.

Then she realised that this was no dream either way. All the memories from her childhood, if you could call it that came rushing back into her brain as well as the ones from weeks and days before as to why she was in this paradise but from what her brain was telling her. This was no voluntary paradise. She did not come here on her own and by those same memories she can't leave if she chose to.