#3: Four

Hey guys, I have decided to only have 3 extra chapters since I am too busy right now and can't find the time to write for this book, hope you enjoy this last chapter and if you want to see more of them then head over to the second book where they have to deal with Olivia's drama.

Thank you for all the support on this book, I love you guys.

~~~Nate's POV~~~

I have to fight the urge to bang my head on the table or strangle the woman sitting in front of me, I think the second one is going to get me into more trouble.

"What do you mean we have to extend the trip by 2 weeks?" I ask in a bored tone but inside I'm really seething with anger.

"Well I mean, if we want to really do a through job we should stay here and oversee the start of construction." Replied Rosa who is the personal assistant of my business partner but she used to work for me before Anna got angry and switched her.

I almost smile at the thought of my wife and daughter, how I wish I was back home with them and not here having to listen to Rosa making excuses for us to stay in Italy, that is one of the reasons that Anna had her moved.

Rosa is definitely  one of those people that have done a bit more than work hard to get to their position and she tried the same with me, fully knowing that I was married and have a little girl. Let's say it wasn't very pretty when Anna found out, it was hot but it wasn't pretty.

"You that it's not my job to stay behind and oversee what the company does. I'm only here to make sure that the workers get compensation and a new CEO is selected." I reply in an equally bored tone as if I am speaking to a child.

This case is quite rare, meaning that I don't normally go out of the country since I simply don't want to be away from my family. If that means late or early business calls from home then I am fine with that, as long as I can get back to bed and cuddle up with Anna and Olivia at the end of it all.

Which is why this is so different for us, I have been gone for a week now and it's the longest we've been apart since getting back together and I intend to keep it that way.

I don't want to be one of those men that is gone 10 out of 12 months of the year, I want to be there for every single moment and memory. I don't want to hear about Olivia's first word through the phone, I want to be there and see her cute little chubby face.

"Yes, I know but you're so good with people that it makes sense you stay here with me." She replies is a sugary sweet tone that does nothing to hide the intent in her eyes.

"That is no reason for me to stay the extra 2 weeks and I have a family to get home to." I stress the last bit because she needs to get it through her thick head that I do have waiting home for me and I am waiting to go back home.

"Is your wife bugging you because you're out here with me?" She asks with a pout on her face and leans over to try and entice me with her cleavage. Little does she know that my wife has the best boobs in the world and nothing on this woman can make me even question thinking about anyone else but my wife.

"I don't think that's any of yours business but no she is not. I want to be home with my wife and daughter." I reply in an icy tone since I don't have the patience to deal with this right now.

"You're wife must not be satisfying you with a little kid in the house, let me take care of you." She purrs and I have to laugh knowing that even with a little baby in the house, Anna and I still show our love quite often.

"Please leave before I fire you for sexual harassment." I say after I finish laughing at her ridiculous attempt at flirting.

"You must be gay if you don't want me!" She shouts at me and once again I have to hold back another round of laughter.