[6]

I make my way to my husband's office and I can't help but feel nervous.

I'm going to ask him to let me go somewhere this weekend.

It's been a couple of days since the party and I didn't want to be too suspicious or disturb my husband since most of the women from the party stayed to keep him company.

For a couple of days I just cooked and spoke with Nathan on my phone, my own one since Matt tracks and records all of the calls and messages from the one he gave me.

He hasn't told me or given me any clues as to where he is planning on taking me and a part of me is nervous and the other part is looking forwards to it.

Since it's only for a weekend we can't travel too far away and be back the next day.

I wait 5 minutes in front of his office since I can hear noise from inside and I know not to interrupt when 'noise' is made.

I must have come near the end because the 'noise' is getting louder and then I hear Matt order the girl to get out.

I was looking at my phone when one of the cooks exits the office and glares at me when she walks past me and mutters 'slut'.

I just laugh and shake my head at the irony.

I stand up after a couple more minutes since I REALLY don't want to see what is underneath his clothes.

I walk up to the closed door and knock 3 times since that is what he told me is his code for me.

He tells me to come in and I gently push the door open.

I walk into his office and I see he's behind his desk and has probably resumed working after his morning screw.

He looks up from his computer and seems surprised that it's me in his office because if there are no guests or a reason for us to be together, we avoid each other. So it's a bit unusual for me to seek him out.

"What do you want?"he asks and gets straight to the point.

"I want to go somewhere this weekend." I reply just as curtly.

"Why?" he lifts a brow at me.

"I'm meeting a friend I haven't seen since before the wedding." I tell him and try to add on a little lie so this seems more believable .

"I know that is code for you are meeting a guy, you don't have to lie to me." I exhale, thinking that this went pretty well.

I turn around and just as I'm about to open the door to exit he stops me.

"Where do you think you're going?" there is a tone to his voice that I really don't like, for the first time he is king of scaring me.

"Right now, I'm going to the library to read." I tell him, confused as to why he wants to know where I'm going since he has never bothered before.

"I thought you were meeting your boyfriend." he spits, now standing up from his chair.

"It's only Wednesday, I'm not meeting him until Friday night and he is just my friend." I correct him and he is now standing in front of me.

"Who said I was letting you go anywhere?" he asks in a voice that sends the wrong chills down my spine, he is too calm.

"You didn't say anything otherwise." I tell him and that seems to snap something in him.

He slaps me across the face, sending me down to the floor since I was not expecting it.

"Listen and listen carefully whore. I do not want you to talk back to me, next to me you are NOTHING. Without me you are NOTHING! I did not tell you you could go anywhere with your boyfriend since I'm your husband and how could you be so open as to ask me to spend a weekend with him?" with those words he now starts pacing back and forth in his office.

"He is not..." I begin to say but he stops me and turns to look at me with hatred in his eyes.

"You are not allowed to go anywhere, with no one except me. It's laughable to think that you have a guy hooked as to take you anywhere. Does he even know you're married?" he asks me now close to my face. I say nothing because I'm trying to control my anger, even though I am scared out of my life right now I still want to defend myself when treated like this.

He slaps me again.

"ANSWER ME BITCH!" he orders.

"Yes, he knows." I tell him and he laughs.

"The poor bastard. What does he think he'll do? Take you away from me? No chance of that, honey. You're mine and mine till the I die or you beat me to it." he spits in my face.

"You'll remember this, next time." he warns.

Next thing I know he is kicking,punching and throwing me everywhere. At first everything hurts but then after I hit my head, everything became mute and numb.

I can no longer feel the cuts on my arms and legs. No longer hear the shouting and banging on the door. After a while the pain is just constant so it feels like nothing new, the bruises and furniture I am being hit against feels normal.

I just slip into a much needed dream.