[12]

The kiss started off slow but I could feel and taste all of his emotions.

I was feeling a little reluctant to even kiss him but after he told me those nice things I just couldn't stop myself. He looked so hopeless and broken.

I break off the kiss because even these words can be lies and I don't think I can take more lying from him, it would completely break me.

He is looking at me with confusion in his eyes but when he sees the look in my eyes he nods sadly and pushes back a little, giving me some space.

I'm confusing even myself because a part of me want him to give me space to think about all of this but the other part of me wants him to crowd me and shower me with attention and not give me any chance to change my mind or have any doubts.

"I have missed you so much." he whispers against my lips and looks into my eyes.

"You have no idea what you put me through. You were the one that got me thought the pain and then when I could finally see you, you were with another woman and acting like I never existed. At first I didn't believe your words but then it was the only bit of hope I had and you broke your word the first bump and challenge you faced, so don't expect me to trust you the first time you tell me some sweet words." I tell him truthfully and he once again looks at me with sadness.

"I know that but all I ask is that you give me one more chance but I love you and that scares me because it hit me so quick and it always seems like you don't feel the same or you are finding a reason to push me away even though you are alone with me and we are not going to be bothered by the outside world for a month." he tells me and leans in to peck my lips again.

"I'm going to give you this month but you can't expect me to just forget that you slept with another woman. I know it's not fair but I have strong feelings about you and I hope that you wouldn't feel nice if I rubbed the guy I was sleeping with in your face." I try and make him understand and by the way his eyes darken and his jaw clenches, I guess he finally gets it.

"You are mine and will remain mine. I hate that, no I loathe that you live in someone else's house and you carry his name but I'm the one that makes you scream my name and beg for more. Right now I'm so mad that I want to throw you over my shoulder and take you to my bed or even better just christen every room before we move to every surface in the bedroom. I want you to move your things to my room and then come back down and find me." he orders me and leaves the room.

I hate my body right now for heating up just by his words and my thoughts drifting to our night in Hawaii. I shake my head and go to follow him, not bothering to move my things in his room because I don't want to and if I am in the same room with him then I know that I will be sweaty and satisfied but then regret my weakness the morning after.

I'm still afraid that I'll just be another girl that he forgets a month after he finishes with them, if they're lucky to last that long.

I follow him into a room that you dream of having in your house.

There is a massive screen in the middle and a projector hanging from the ceiling and Nathan is laying down on some cushions and a make shift bed on the floor which he must have set up just now.

"What is this?" I ask him and he turns around surprised that I'm 'finished' moving my things into his room so quickly.

"We are having a movie day, now come over here." he waves me over and again I'm distracted since he is still shirtless and laying down in a romantic setting.

I make my way over to him and lay down on the pillow next to him but keep my body away from him, which of course he notices.

As soon as I lay down he winds his arms around my body and pull me to him and mold my back to his front, letting me feel everything and I mean everything.

"Let me in love." he whispers just before the movie starts.

An hour later and I honestly can't tell you what movie we are watching.

His natural body warmth is keeping me way too hot and distracted and I have no idea what movie we are watching or even a word that has been said in the last hour. I'm guessing it's a comedy because every so often his chest would shake with laughter and make my panties even more uncomfortable to wear.

I stand up with the excuse of going to the toilet but I'm really just going to get rid of my underwear.

I'm nearly to the stairs when I feel him press me to the wall and bury his face in my neck.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" he asks me huskily.

"I already told you." I try and keep my voice even and not let him notice how much he is affecting me.

"I don't think so sweetheart. You've been torturing me for weeks now and all I get is a kiss. I love holding you but having your little ass pressed into me is more than any sane man can take." he growls.

"Let me go." I plead with him because I'm hanging onto my control by a thread.

"Not happening ever." he replies and pressed his lower body into me.

"Let me show you how much you mean to me." he turns me around and nearly begs me.

He can see that I'm torn and to try and persuade me he leans down and starts placing small kissed along my jaw and neck causing a traitorous moan to escape my lips.

"Let me make love to you." he whispers in my ear and I feel my head nodding and he leans back and nearly trips up the stairs to get me to the bedroom. I would have laughed if I didn't have tons of need pumping through me and the very probable scenario of me catching fire.

-------------------------------------------------

hey guys

also would like a sex scene or just carry on with the story?

I know not much happened in this but for the next couple of chapters not much drama is going to be involved as i want the characters to have time to fall in love even deeper and actually get to know each other when they are not in paradise

vote and comment