[9]

Laura to the side------->

~~~Matt's POV~~~

I push one last time and empty myself inside of Laura for I don't know what time tonight.

The energy leaves my body and I fall next to her on the bed. This is the second time that I have hooked up with Laura and it will be the last, she is getting boring and predictable.

There is no innocence or surprise to her seduction , you know what to expect and when you'll get it. I had to play my best fantasies in my head for me to cum this last time.

Laura has a good body but it's fake and I guess now that I'm older I want something real and a little less immature. The awe and attraction runs out after a while when you know that most of her beauty can be achieved with silicone and makeup.

Playing the field and fucking every girl is what you do when you are a teenager or in your twenties. I'm now 40 and need to act my age, or at least that's what I feel like I should right now.

I don't know why the sudden change in me but I guess getting married does that to you, even though I don't like my wife or even find her attractive, I guess I could make an effort to get to know her.

It's about 6 in the morning and I kick Laura out of the house and tell her not to call me anymore, we are done fucking, at least for now until I get bored of my wife and want some new flavours in my bed.

I make my way to my office and finish some of the work I was supposed to do least night but my friend invited himself for dinner.

I don't mind Nathan but I don't have any friends and I don't want any, that is why all the people around me are either only for business or only for pleasure which makes my life so much easier.

People will just play you to get what they need and want. You never know who your friends are and if you can trust even your family.

I mean if family loved you, they wouldn't fuck your daughter's husband, proven by my lovely mother-in-law.

For the next 3 hours I work and finish everything and it looks like today I may be able to take a break at least for a couple of hours.

I slept between fucking Laura so I have enough sleep in my system to last me the day and owning your own company takes a lot of your time and sleep so you learn to cope with little sleep.

I go and change into jeans and a shirt for the first time in months, wearing suits gets tiring.

I make my way to Annabelle's room, suddenly feeling the need to see her and talk to her.

I know I have been a shit husband but what can you expect? I have never had a real relationship in my life since most of the time I was trying to build my company and the rest of the time fighting off people trying to take me down before I had even begun.

Her parents sold her to me and literally signed her off. I thought that she must be the biggest bitch and the worst daughter for her own parents to want to get rid of her this much.

I treated her like shit in the beginning because I thought that she was a piece of shit but when she started living with me I saw that she is not as bad as I thought but that doesn't mean that I'll change into the loving husband that worships the ground she walks on.

She has been a good wife for the past month and something. I think it's time that I take her to dinner and try and get to know her a little, seeing as I have to spend of my life with her.

The more times I see her the more beautiful she looks to me but I don't regret hitting her.

She spoke about cheating to me like it was the weather and it was completely normal, she can't disrespect me like that, she needs to learn who she is speaking to.

I'm a man, of course I can cheat and fuck whoever I want. I have needs and I don't know if Annabelle can satisfy them so I make sure they are satisfied.

I'll have to fuck her to see if she is any good in bed or if she is as boring as she looks.

I knock on her door first but when no answer comes after a couple of seconds , I just open the door and walk in since this is my house.

There are clothes everywhere and the dress she wore last night is on the floor near the bed. the suitcase near the closet is gone and the floor is an absolute mess.

I walk over to the bed and feel the sheets, they are ice cold, meaning she got up hours ago.

I take another look around the room and see a note on the mirror of her vanity.

I walk over to it , already suspecting what is written on it.

I rip if off the mirror and slowly read what's on it.

Dear Matt,

I'm taking a break for a month and after that is through I will contact you and tell you if I am coming back or if you are getting divorce papers. Please don't look for me because I need time to think and so do you, if you think that hitting women is the right thing to do.

Take care

Annabelle