[16]

-------------------------------------------------------

WARNING! There will be unconsentual sex in this chapter so if you want you can skip it if is going to be too stressful for you, please be safe.

-------------------------------------------------------- 

I was pushed through the door and into my husbands arms.

The drive here was silent and shouting would have been better than receiving disapproving looks from my parents. My whole life I have been taught to please people and I can't believe that I thought l could be so selfish and ruin something my parents had worked so hard to make real for me.

l keep my head down and let Matt push me towards somewhere in the house, l don't know since l don't dare to look up.

"Walk faster." my mother ordered and l made my legs move faster after my husband while my parents are trailing behind us.

l try and keep my tears from escaping since that would make my face red and ugly and we don't have time to call a makeup artist to fix it.

I am pushed into a room but l still don't look up to see the room l am in.

"You can look up now."orders Matt and l raise my head but don't recognize the room l am in.

"Kneel down over there." he says and pushes me towards the pillow on the floor which is in the middle of the room.

I walk there and take off my shoes but leave my clothes on and kneel on the soft pillow, at least he didn't make me kneel on a hard one.

I have to be thankful for the little things right now, seeing the little bit of light in this dark situation.

I can feel their presence around me and my nerves shoot up once more, knowing just what training I am going to go through again.

"Can you leave us alone?" came the angry voice of my husband and my mother said her good byes and leaves the room.

Matt walks towards it and locks it, the click bouncing off the walls in the silent room.

Now the room is silent and I'm alone with the guy I just cheated on. I should be ashamed of myself.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asks while walking around me and ever so often he would pull my hair.

The next thing I know my hair is being pulled brutally and a whimper escapes my mouth.

"Answer me when I am talking to you!" he shouts at me and I hope that the workers won't be able to hear my humiliation.

"You can do whatever you want." I say quickly in hope that he will not pull my hair out. He lets me go and I sigh inwardly.

"Right answer princess." he purrs in my ear but I feel nothing but disgust and no lust whatsoever.

"Now get undressed." he orders and then walks to sit on the bed in the middle of the room. I stand up and take off all my clothes and I want to kick myself for not wearing a bra, so I just stand there in only my red panties and nothing else.

"Take off everything and then come and kneel on the floor in front of me." he says next and I do as I am told but I am surprised to see him naked on the bed when I fall on my knees in front of him.

"Suck me." he shouts while holding his dick in front of my face and I feel sick to my stomach. I have never done this with anyone, not even with Nate. He had spent all of our time showering me with love and pleasure and not once forced me to return the favour.

I lean forward and gently take him into my mouth and try my best not to spit him back out and run out the door. I force myself to do this and luckily after 3-4 minutes or what feels like hours to me he comes inside my mouth.

"You are going to swallow it." he grunted just before he came. I was forced to do just that.

Afterwards he stood up and got dressed and just before he left the room he turned and looked at me, still on the floor and now crying and spoke.

"We are meeting my parents tomorrow night so make sure you make yourself presentable and get ready for my visit tonight. You are not allowed to leave this room and Rose is moving out of the house, you are not leaving without me." he shouts and then slams the door on his way out.

He broke me.