[13]

Warning!

There will be a sex scene ahead but l can't write in to much detail otherwise this might become private or somehow mess up the book so bear with the scene and hope it serves it's purpose which is 'making love' and not 'having sex'.

Comment and let me know what you think of this chapter, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He races up the stairs and goes into the room that l slept in last night. He then presses me against the wall and begins to kiss down my neck and along my jaw with heaps of passion, even more than when we were in Hawaii.

l arch my neck, giving him more space and any left over thoughts or common sense are erased from my brain as soon as he started sucking and nibbling on the soft spot behind my ear and then softly biting my earlobe.

l don't even realise it but l moan and l know he heard it because he let out a growl and presses me even harder against the wall and lifts his head from my neck and looks into my eyes as l have a feeling that he is trying to tell me something but l have no idea what.

After a moment he leans down and kisses me hungrily with his arms around my waist and pushing his body closer to mine and l can feel every muscle and ripple since he is still shirtless and it feels like he is a heater with the amount of heat he is emitting.

He leans back, still not breaking the kiss and turns us around and pushes me inside the room until the back of my knees hit the bed and l fall backwards with a little squeak leaving my throat.

He stays standing up and just looks at me with his dark eyes running the length of my body, up and down and then they focus on my face and he looks deep into my eyes and they have that weird look in them again.

"You have no idea how gorgeous you are." he says in a husky voice and then looks down at my chest and l follow his gaze, seeing that there are two peaks sticking out of my shirt so l cross my arms over my chest to hide them and his eyes snap up to mine and they are even darker than before.

"Please don't hide from me." He says while looking at my crossed arms.

"Staring makes me uncomfortable." l whisper into the silent room and he gives me a small smile.

"You're breathtaking, how could l not stare?" he smiles at me and leans over me to peck my lips but then stands back up again.

"Well make it a little less obvious." l try to joke and it's true that it makes me uncomfortable but there is a certain compliment to the fact that he can't stop looking at me.

"Nope, not happening." he jokes back and l reluctantly remove my arms and take off my shorts since l'm wearing underwear but not a bra so it's the safest route, or so l thought.

He groans when he sees my black lacy underwear and starts trailing his hands from my feet up my legs and along my thighs.

When he reaches my hips he looks up at me and l nod at him, letting him know that it's OK and his hand goes under my top and lifts it up and over my head.

He finally gets on the bed and is resting his weight on his hands which are on both sides of my face and then closes the space between our faces and kisses me once more but even in my daze l feel one of his hands trailing my arm, then my shoulder and then down from my collarbone and when he reaches my chest he kisses me even deeper and tastes very part of my mouth as he tries to distract me as he gets closer and closer to his goal.

He touches me gently at first and when l let out a moan he becomes more confident that l'm not going to push him away, breaking our kiss so he can once again kiss down my neck but this time he doesn't stop until he reaches my chest and then pays expert attention to every little nerve that could be stimulated.

He kisses,nips and sucks at my breasts like it's some sort of meal and l'm just underneath him moaning and wriggling around because the heat and passion l feel for him has mixed with the dam of emotions I was trying to keep at bay, making all of this even more special and arousing.

The whole time he is trailing kisses from my breasts to my stomach he is looking up at me and keeping eye contact but somewhere along the lines my eyes close on their own accord because they have suddenly become too heavy and l can't keep them open.

"Keep your eyes on me, watch me make love to you." he says in a deep and husky voice from somewhere on my body. When l open my eyes l see that he has reached the line of my underwear and his eyes are wild as he has no more control left in him.

He takes off my underwear with his teeth and when he reaches my knees he grabs them and throws them somewhere in the room, without looking.

He then starts planting quick, short kisses from my knees to the place where my legs and hips meet while he starts to add tongue and my back arches off the bed as my hips move on their own to make him move his face where l need him.

l hear him chuckle beneath me and l glare at him in return for teasing me.

"You wouldn't be laughing if you were the one being teased." l say to him and l didn't know anyone's eyes could hold this much passion and hunger, and I never thought that someone would be looking at me like this.

He growls at me and even if it's such a weird sound it just manages to turn me on even more.

He must have finally realised that l'm on my final straw as he finally speeds up and within the next two minutes l'm screaming his name while he drinks every drop of my passion.

When he is finished or more likely me he crawls up my body once more and pecks my lips but l surprise him when l grab his hair and pull him down to me once more and kiss him and push my tongue inside his mouth and for the first time l have control of the kiss and he let's me.

After a while he pulls away and growls against my lips.

"Enough foreplay, l need to be inside you." l totally agree with him.

He aligns himself with my opening and then slowly, too slowly he pushes in, inch by inch and when it took too long l pushed on his shoulders and used his surprised expression to flip us over so l'm on top.

This way l control the speed, or so l thought.

l go slowly at first because l haven't had sex a lot of times and with Nate's size, it still hurts a little at the beginning but when l got more comfortable l speed up the pace and he uses even more energy to push into me.

From underneath me he is holding onto my hips and thrusting up in me as l'm coming down on him which makes him go even deeper.

We do this for what feels like a minute but it must have been longer, when l feel another orgasm build up inside me and with the next couple of harder thrusts l'm falling once again over the edge and by the look on Nate's face he is close and holding on by a thread.

l want to see him lose it, not be so composed and in control all the time so l lean down so my breasts are pressing against his chest and when he moans, l know l chose the right way to go about this but what l did next he did not expect.

Since l love dancing and have danced all my life that means l'm pretty flexible and have good control over my body.

So when l start to move my hips to grind with his, as if l'm giving his a lap dance and or simply moving my hips slowly but with control.

He finally losses it.

He slams into me one last time, spilling all of himself inside me.

Now all there is left in the room is our heavy breathing and l swear he could probably hear and feel my heartbeat.

"l love you." he says in a confident voice in the quiet room and my now normal heartbeat speeds up once again but l am too tired and drained to reply to him, even though they wouldn't be the words he wants to hear.

So just as l'm slipping into la la land l manage to murmur.

"I l..... you." and then l was sound asleep on his chest.