[19]

~~~Matt's POV~~~

l can't be a dad.

l am not ready to be a dad.

l am not going to be a good dad.

ls this kid even mine?

l turn to look at Alice and see her smiling at Anna being escorted to the police car. l think that now that l know l am bringing a child into this world, l have to act like a parent and try and find a way to make sure Anna has a good life.

I mean I don't give a shit about Alice but she is going to be giving birth to my child, that is something that I am not going to take for granted.

l was wondering why my life felt so empty but it seems like all l needed was a little baby to take care of.

lt would have been better if it was with Daisy but l love the child and not the mother in this case.

"Do you have any proof that you are pregnant and that the baby is mine?" l ask in my business tone and see her flinch. She starts searching through her bag and pulls out a stack of papers and then she goes through them and passes them to me.

l first see the test from the doctors saying that she is pregnant. The next one is a DNA test and before l can blow up, she tells me that she took a piece of hair from my brush and tested it against that.

The next piece of document shocked me since it was a contract stating that l get to keep the kid while she should receive £100,000 a month until she contacts me and cancels the payment and if she does not do this before the baby's 18th birthday then it would automatically stop.

l expected nothing from a gold digging bitch like Alice but aren't all mothers supposed to feel even a little bit of love for their children. l mean they are carrying them for 9 months in their stomachs.

"Fine, you have proved it to me. You can continue living in my house until you give birth and then you can leave me the fuck alone and go your own way and the fuck our of my life."l hiss at her and sign the papers.

She kisses my cheek and turns around walks back through the door.

Looks like l'm the one that is bound by a contract now.