[5]

Courtney -------->

It's been a week since I've been back from my honeymoon and I didn't know you could miss someone this much.

Nathan is constantly on my mind and nothing I do gets my mind too far away from him.

I have been acting like the caring wife and hostess to I don't know how many people.

There must have been hundreds of people that have come to visit us and congratulate the marriage, people that couldn't make the wedding or were not invited since they were not important enough.

Every single day of this week I have walked in on my 'husband' screwing the help or some important business man's wife.

The people working in the house are dressed so stereotypical.

It's like the cooks and maids are straight out of some porn film.

Short skirts so when then lean over the slightest you can see their bare ass, yup they don't wear underwear.

While I still have each of my outfits laid out each morning and Matt would check each morning to see if I am wearing what he laid out.

Not in the way you are thinking but for the 2 minutes he is in the room he looks me up and down and then walking out a couple of seconds later, seeming to be satisfied with my appearance.

I am glad that he seems to hate even the thought of being with me since the feeling is mutual.

I have seen his anatomy a lot of times now, not by choice or desire to either but because like I said to work in this house you need to be able to fuck your boss.

I really don't care what he does as long as he stays away from me.

He is not that out of shape that he has a beer belly but him being so important I guess he wants to look presentable for meetings and other events.

His world and mine now, I guess is full of stereotypes and I feel sick just being in this circle of people.

All they want is your money or to buy off your merchandise with money or their current play toy.

Tonight there is another dinner being hosted in our mansion and I am dreading it.

From what I overheard there are over 500 people coming and I'm expected to know all or at least 90% of them all.

This is like high school where you would learn the certain topic and pass the exam and then forget the information the next week.

I was just putting on the dress for tonight and I am so fed up with all the expectations and people that I don't care what the consequences are of me not wearing what I'm supposed to.

Yup you guessed it. I'm wearing a dress I want and was not even in the wardrobe but I bought myself.

It's a long and has a cut on my left leg that shows most of my thigh and jut stops under my hips. The top shows plenty of cleavage and you can probably guess who I'm dressing up for.

I haven't seen him in a week but with so many people coming here, he has to be one of the guests.

Even though I'm not allowed to look at anyone like that, as said by one of the rules, that doesn't mean that I'm not looking forwards to seeing him and having that little sweetness brought back into my bitter life.

Some of the guests have now arrived and my face already hurts with all the fake smiles that I have given people but seeing their fake smiles makes this even worse.

When I say some of the guests I mean that there are over 300 people here and I've had to greet all of them.

Matt has not left my side and has not looked or touched any other woman romantically, to outside people it looks like we really are happily in love.