[4]

The next day I woke up feeling better and more excited than I did on my wedding day.

Nathan and I stayed on the beach for a couple more hours and decided to go to sleep when the sun was starting to rise.

He walked me back to my cabin and kissed my cheek goodnight and told me he would pick me up in the morning.

This morning the view and scenery is similar to yesterday morning but this time I have something to look forward to this morning.

I have a feeling that this thing with Nathan is dangerous because he looks like one of those guys that your mum warns you about.

The one that could and will break your heart.

Since my mother is nothing like the normal caring mum she should be I am left to my own judgment and no one to help me.

I know some people just can't show their love with hugs and words but my mother really was not meant to be a mother.

Last night when I came back to the cabin I saw that my husband had been back and taken some of his clothes or changed at least.

The thing I was not expecting was ti find my mother's earring on the bedside table.

I am sure they are hers because just this morning she was bragging how some designer made them especially for her and she has the only ones made.

The saddest bit was that I found my father's tie as well and I was not surprised at all.

You kind of learn when you are 3 and walk into your mum screwing some stranger while your dad films it.

Then when you reach the age of 10, your parents no longer hide that they reminisce on old times and watch those videos and no longer hide them from their daughter.

To say I knew what sex was before I should is an understatement.

I shake the negative thoughts from my head and silently prepare myself for long years and months of living with a pig.

I know for a fact that that the next time I won't be so lucky as to see the remains and not see the actual act.

That's one of the rules I will gladly follow and not interrupt Matt when he is with someone else and I hope he continues to find me repulsive so I'm never underneath him.

My mind wonders back to the word's Nathan said to me and that he will make me his wife one day and not Matt's but I'm not so easily fooled by smooth words since for years I was trained to use them and he might be even better than me.

I am going to enjoy my time here with him and when I go into the world of the perfect wife I'll forget him and try and find some way to cope with the asshole I married.

I put on a simple summer dress that end on the middle of my thighs and underneath it my bikini.

I am in Hawaii and I don't think I'll be taking the bikini off, just switching them.

I hear a knock on my door and go and open it to reveal a shirtless Nathan grinning at me.

I take a couple of seconds just to look at him and take in his abs.

We see abs in the magazines all the time but when you are this close to them and the guy is not a complete asshole, they are more tempting than ever.

I make myself look back up to his eyes and see that he dragging his eyes up to mine as well and I am happily surprised that he is attracted to me as well but I can't do anything about it since I'm married and have no idea on his status.

I am going to enjoy this week and damn the man that is only my husband by law!

For the next week I spend in true paradise by day and restless nights dreaming of how I wish that Nathan was my husband and not Matt but that is just my wish full brain.

I hope that Nathan doesn't visit so often because I don't think I can stand looking at him so close but having to act in love with Matt.

Nathan would buy me flowers all the time and pull little pranks on me and tease me like every day but this fun side to me is like heaven and the escape I've needed all my life and tomorrow I have to give it up.

Tomorrow is my flight to my new home and I really want to pull the disappearing act but since it's a private jet owned by Matt I don't think I have that option.

Now I am packing my suitcase and I hear the door to the cabin and close a couple of seconds later.

I look over my shoulder and see Nathan standing there with his suitcase and looking quite sad.

"Why do you have your suitcase?" l ask him after a couple of minutes silence. l see him shrug and then he answers me.

"I'm staying with you tonight. I want tonight to be able to pretend that you are here with me and that tomorrow we are not going back to London and you are my boss's wife." he says with a sad smile.

I really don't know if I can be in the same room with him and in the same bed and not do something that I promised myself I wouldn't do.

He looks at me a little worried when I say nothing to his statement and then takes a couple of steps towards me.

I stand on the spot frozen and unable to move and the next second he is right in front of me so that our bodies are nearly touching and there is only a hair's width between us.

I look up to him and his hand comes up to my face to hold me there and his other arm is around my waist and he pulls me to him.

"Please just give me this night. I can't stand to think that you're not mine and he doesn't deserve you." he ends on an angry note.

This past week has been more than enough to convince me that this guy in front of me is one of the few good guys out there and l am lucky enough to have him for a week.

I stand on my tip toes and pull him in for a kiss.

He stands shocked for a second because all week I've denied kissing him but he kept trying because he knows that I want to and the reason stopping me.

The next second he takes control of the kiss and is moving us back towards my bed.

He lets me go for just a second and turns around to swipe and drop everything on the floor and go back to kissing me.

Somehow in the next minute we are both naked and he is on top of me.

He made my second time gentle and loving while the third,fourth were wild and passionate and the last one in the morning was saw because it was our goodbye.

That nights was the best of my life. I'm just scared on what happens tomorrow.

Just before I leave the room to catch my flight he tells me something from the bed he is still laying in.

"This is not goodbye."

----------------------------------------------

hey guys

i know it's not a very long chapter.

comment your opinion on the story and vote also!

Until Next Time

~~~Edited: 02.08.2015~~~