Chapter 1 *Edited

After my little "moment" I got into the shower and let the warm water race down my back. I still had to rush though because we were leaving soon. So I grab my shampoo and wash it through my hair and let that sit while I washed my body. After I washed out my shampoo I put in conditioner and let that sit, while I shaved my legs. This process took about 10 minutes. When I finally got out, I heard Chris banging on the door.

"Nikki! Hurry up! Were waiting for you!" He scolded.

"Okay! Gosh! Im out!" I say as i'm turning off the shower.

I wrap a towel around my body and hair and brush my teeth. Making my way into my room, to pick out an outfit. I decided on black black and white baseball tee, denim shorts, and navy blue converse.

I plug in my blow dryer and quickly fix my hair and letting it sit loose. I grab my brown shoulder bag along with a necklace with a clear crystal on it. I filled in my eye brows and some mascara just go finish off my look. I pull my sunglasses out of my placing them on top of my  head. I head downstairs to grab some food to eat before we left so I went into the fridge and ate some leftover pizza. Shayla,Angel and I share and apartment payed by Shayla's parents. Brent and Chris share an apartment too a couple doors down. I headed into the living room and sat down next to Brent who was on his phone like the rest of the group.

Brent looked at my pizza and said "GIRL! Who you think you is not sharing your food?! Mmhhmm DAS WRONG!" He said using his vine card. I busted out laughing and gave him the rest of my pizza.

"So, I'm ready. Where we going?" I asked.

"We were thinking about going to the mall? I need some new clothes." Said Brent as we walked out of the elevator heading towards the elevator.

"PERFECT! I needed some new clothes!" Angel says as we enter the elevator.

"Yeah, same. As you can tell." I laughed looking at my outfit choice which was quite simple.

"Oh! We almost forgot to ask you guys!" Said Chris

"Oh yeah! You wanna tell them or should I?" Brent smiled.

"I'll tell them." Chris smiled before looking back at us.

"Do you guys wanna come to magcon with us?"