Chapter 5

"Okay... Nikki I dare you too go in the closet with Matt for 5 minutes." Cameron said. I was hesitant at first but I walked into the closet with Matt behind me. He closed the door behind us and we just sat on the floor.

"So..." Matt said

"Yea..." I answered back while my eyes wondering around the room.

"So. Where you from?" He asked awkwardly.

"Virgina" I answered looking down at my lap. A look of confustion came into his eyes.

"Really? What town?" He asked

"Alexandrea.." I stated getting a little worried.

"Really?! That's where I'm from! How come I've never seen you around?" He asked sorta confused

"Y- DING" I was about to answer but then Cams alarm went off. I was so relieved. I thought that he would figure out who I was. We walked out of the closet

"So... What you guys do in there?" Carter asked looking perverted.

"Shut up!" Matt and I said at the same time. We chuckled and Carter asked

"No really. What did you guys do in there?" being serious this time.

"I found out that Nikki lives in the same town that I do!" Matt stated proudly. I chuckled a little bit and we continued with the game. We ended up doing crazy stuff llike Hayes would knock on someones door and Cam would be doing that spiderman thing where he climbs between 2 walls. Or Jack G went streaking through the hall ways. Another one is Chris ran into the pool fully clothed. But overall it was a great night.

I realized that Matt changed a little since he left. I so glad that he didn't remember me but I was also a little dissapointed that he didn't either. Chris and I walked back to our room. The first thing I did was plug in my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram but then all the guys walked in with pillows, blankets, and food. I gave them a confused looked and they all yelled "SLEEP OVER!"

I just laughed at them and went back to doing my stuff until Jack J yelled

"NIKKI GET OF YO PHONE GURL AND WATCH THE MOVIE WITH US!" I just laughed and sat by Hayes. Next thing I remember is falling asleep and someone carried me to bed and said "I'm sorry." then a sniffle like they were crying. I opened my eyes and saw...