Chapter 30

Calum'sPOV

I was walking back into the hotel when Luke pulled me into the bathroom. He looked nervous and his eyes were bloodshot. He's been crying? What?

"Calum I-I did something bad." He told me. I was nervous. What did he do?

"L-luke? What did you do?" I asked getting nervous.

"I kissed someone else." He said. He cheated on Nikki? When they just started dating!? What!?

"You what?! YOU JUST STARTED DATING HER AND YOU ALREADY CHEATED ON HER!?" I yelled. She didn't deserve this! She's been throught so much! I was pissed I didn't know what to do. I just did the first thing that came into my head. I punched him straight in the jaw. That's it. I walked out. I have to tell Nikki.

I walked out to see everyone looking worried. They all loooked at me. Shayla and Angel looked like they were about to scream.

"W-where's Nikki?" I asked.

"S-she left. She ran out saying she was done." Nash said.

"What happened?" Brie asked wondering.

"Ask Mr. Hemmings." I scoffed walking out of the room to find Nikki.

Nikki'sPOV

I had my suitcase in my hand as I was waiting for my taxi to arrive. It finally got here as I decide to turn off my phone to keep the driver from getting annoyed of all the alerts I was getting from the guys plus, Shayla, Jade, Brie, and Angel.

"Where to?" the man asked in the front seat.

"LAX airport please." I answered. I know I did this before I don't even want to go back anymore. Luke cheated on me? Right after he asked me out? That's even worst than Matthew.

I don't plan on staying in touch with any of them. Well, maybe except for Brie. She is such a sweet girl! I know we met not too long ago but still. She's one of my best friends now.

"Ms, were here." The man said. I quickly thanked him while handing him a 20. I walkd into the airport and bought a ticket out front.

"One ticket to Alexandrea, Virgina please." I asked the lady. She nodded and gave me the ticket as I slide my debit card and putting in the pin. Next flight in 10 minutes there boarding now better hurry. My eyes widdened as I ran to my gate. There was no line in security so I was able to go by quickly. I made it just in time just as the final people were boarding.

I put my luggage in the storage above and took my seat. I had a window seat with 2 other open seats. In front of me was 3 open ones. I was looking out the window as I noticed some people sitting in the seats by me.

"Luke quit it im sitting there!" I heard a voice say.

"Both of you shut up!" said someone else. I looked behind me to see 5 guys.

"I'm sorry if these annoying retarded brothers bothered you. By the way, im James." Said a boy with a dimple piercing. I looked at the people with him. There was 3 of them that looked alike but 2 of them were twins.

"Its okay! I have retarded friends too." I chuckled. He smiled at me as the other people introduced themsleves.

"Im Beau!" Said a boy with a maroon snapback and gorgeous green eyes.

"Im Daniel!" Said a boy with spiked blonde hair.

"Im Luke!" Said one of the twins with 2 lip piercings. Dang, another Luke?

"And im Jai!" Said the other twin. Wait, Beau, Jai, Luke? Brooks?

"Brooks?" I asked.

"Yea! How do you know?" Jai asked looking at me.

"Does the name Nikki sound fammiliar?" I asked.

"Ive only known one Nikki in my entire life." Luke said.

"Nikki Williams?" I asked. Beau's eyes got wide and he soon came and hug me.

"Oh god Nikki! I haven't seen you in ages! How long has it been 12 years?" He said looking at me.

"Uh yeah! About that long." I said.

"Stupids! Say hi to your cousin!" Beau said to the boys. They both hugged me as they took there seats and we talked.

"So, how's your parents?" Jai asked me. I looked down and back at them.

"Uh, t-they passed away" I said. They looked at me with sorrow.

"Oh gosh Nikki, im sorry I didn't know." Jai apologised

"Its okay I understand." I said. The flight didn't take long maybe about 2 hours. The boys and I exchanged numbers and promised to stay in touch. I turned on my phone to get it bombed with nonifications.

72 missed calls

104 Test Messges

54 Voice Mails

I called another Taxi to get me home. As it arrived I payed in advance. I looked out the window taking in my surrounding. I was finally home. I was interupted by seeing a fammiliar apartment complex. I sighed and walked out of the taxi thanking the driver. I walked to the building placing in the key and walking in embracing my home. I decided to call Shayla so they knew where I was. After a few rings she answered.

"NIKKI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" She yelled at me.

"Uhm, somewhere." I said.

"Where!?" She yelled.

"Home" I said.

"Like home? In Virginia?" She asked.

"Yup! Oh, and can you tell Luke were over?" I said.

"Hah, don't worry sweetie I already did. I also did a lot more." She said. I chuckled at her.

"Yea, when are you guys coming home?" I asked

"Uhm. Tonight." She said. Im gonna book our tickets after this."

"Okay. I'm sorry for leaving just like that I just can't handle the drama." I said

"Don't worry, I would've done the same." She said

"Well, okay. Ill see you tonight bye" I answered

"Bye!" She answered as she hung up.

Later that night

It was about 8 by now and Chris guys just arrived. We've decided to never remember or talk about what had happened. We were done with all that famous crap and tour events. I was on my twitter just scrolling and stalking people until I got a text. Luke.

Messeges

Luke- Nikki I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!

Me- Luke no were done.

Luke- Nikki please! I promise it won't happen again!

Me- No Luke, were done. I'm sick of all these Lies.

Hey guys so that's the end of my book! I'm writing a sequel called "Over Again" and I need a cover! The winner gets to be part of the next book! It needs to have Matthew and it has to say _pumasauras at the bottom. Thank you all for reading my book and I'll let you know when the sequel is out! Thank you! Also! I need a cover for my new story! So, if you want to send me one kik me @ nicole_d_cruz and it has to say over again and the winner gets to be in the sequel!