Chapter 14

We were at the pool and the girls and I decided to just tan. I was on my phone untill I noticed someone took it. Cameron.

"Cameron! Give back my phone I was using it!" I said pouting my lip.

"Nah..." He said putting it in his bag. Next thing you know i'm being lifted up. I noticed the brown soft hair and piercings. Taylor.

"Taylor put me down!" I yell pounding on his back.

"Okay." Next thing you know I'm being soaked in cold water.

"I hate you guys you know that right?" I asked

"Well we love you!" I jumped onto Jack G's back.

"Chicken fight anybody?" We all cheered and it was Jack G and I, Nash and Angel, and Cameron and Shayla.

"Gurl it's on!" I yelled at Nash.

"ITS ON!'" He yelled and we charged for eachother.

"No!" Angel yelled. Yes! We knocked her down. Now Cameron and Shayla. We ran towards them and lucky for me I knew Shaylas weakness. I quickly tickled her stomach and she instantly fell of off Cameron's back!

"Damnit!" She yelled.

"YAS! WE WON!" I yelled getting off of Jack G's back.

We stayed at the pool for a couple more hours then decided to go back to the rooms.

Chris and I went to our room and I ran straight to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower then changed into teal and black yoga shorts and a diamond hoodie I stole from Chris.

"Hey, isn't that my hoodie?" Chris asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yup" I said popping the "p".

I walked over to the bed Chris was at as he walked into the bathroom. I laid down on his bed an instantly fell asleep.

*4 hours later*

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked over and saw Chris. He was so cute sleeping. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 8 p.m. Dayumm I slep for 4 hours.

I went on my phone and texted Carter.

*Msg*

Me- Ayyeee you wannah go exploring around the hotel with me?

Carter👌- sure. You want me to ask the other guys too?

Me- yeah. Just not Matt okay?

Carter👌- np. Nash, Aaron, and the Jack's wannah come.

Me- Kk see you in 5.

I wiggled out of Chris's grip. I shook him and tried to wake him up. Nvm I'll just text him later if he asked. I changed into denim shorts but kept the hoodie and brushed my hair.

I walked out the door and a couple doors down to Carter's. I walked in the room to see all the guys there except for Cam and Matt.

"You guys ready?" I asked them. I heard a chorus of yeas then we walked out the door. I really wish I didn't thought. I looked down the hall and saw Matt and Cam talking to the o2l. Well dayum.