Chapter 16

The o2l guys, Cam, and Matt decided to come exploring with us. I jumped onto Connors back and kissed his cheek.

"Well hi to you to then." He said chuckling. I just laughed as we were walking around the stores in the lobby.

"Connor? Can you buy me candy? I left my wallet in the room but I'll pay you back as soon as we get back." I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Sure! What do you want?"

"Uhmm I want... Skittles!" I said excitedly.

"Okay." I jumped off of his back as he paid for the candy. He handed me the candy and I kissed his cheek.

"Tank chuu" I said opening it and putting some in his hand.

"Welcome." He said chuckling. I walked over towards Kian.

"Hi Kian!" I said walking by him.

"What?!" He snapped. I was taken back by his sudden outburst.

"N-noting... Sorry to bother you." I said looking away from him scared to see the fury in his eyes.

"That's right you little whore. Don't even talk to me!" He snapped. He did something I wouldn't have expected.

He slapped me.

I fell backwards as all the guys started to crowd around me and Kian. Ricky helped me up. It looked like Matthew was ready to kill. What did I even do?

That actually hurt a lot. Ow. I started tearing up.

"Nikki I'm so sor-" Kian said

"No Kian I'm sorry that I'm the little whore that wastes your time." I cried. I ran away but I didn't know where I was going. I just ended up by this pond somewhere in the hotel with just my thoughts.