Chapter 2

Magcon?

Shayla and Angels eyes got wide and they immediately looked at me.

"Sure!" I answered. Their eyes filled with shock.

"So, Shayla, Angel, you in?" Chris asked. They nodded unsure.

"Yay! My 4 best friends are here to support my career. You know I love you guys right?" Asked Brent

"Awhh we love you too Brent!" said Shayla.

"Now shut up and lets go to the mall!" I said giggling a little. Chris pulled up to our community mall and parked close to the entrance. I decided to go to Forever 21 and bring Chris along with me while the other 3 went to buy some other things.

"Nikki! I don't wannah go in there!" Chris wined.

"Well, to bad. Oh and when are we leaving for Magcon and where?" I asked while walking into the store

"Um... Our flight is in 3 days and its going to be in L.A." Chris answered while looking up at the ceiling.

"WHAT!? I'VE NEVER BEEN TO L.A WHAT DO I WEAR!? WHAT DO I NEED!?" I asked freaking out.

"Nikki! Chill it's really hot there so you probably need some summer clothes." Chris said trying to calm me down. I quickly ran over to the shelf with tank tops and shorts. I grabbed all kinds of designs and some denim shorts.

"Don't you think that's a little much?" He asked.

"Nope. I have been saving my money for when im broke and at the moment I am broke. When my parents past away they had a lot of money in their life time savings witch was passed on to me. " I said

"Okay, okay. Got it." He said I walked to the dresses and bought a baby pink one with roses on it. I also bought a white one with a cut out heart in the back. I paid for my clothes and walked over to Journeys and bought all kinds of shoes. Vans, Adidas all stars, Nike Roshes, and Converse.

*2 hours later*

I kept on buying stuff until I got a text from Brent saying that we were leaving and I was currently at Pacsun buying some more snapbacks. The main look I was trying to get was a girly but styling look.

"Chris, Brent said to meet him by the car." I told him and he just nodded. We were on our way to the car when Brent saw us.

"GURL THE HELL DID YOU BUY THE WHOLE MALL?!" He said grabbing some bags from me to put in the car. I gigled a little and got into the car with them. I turned on the radio and the song "Love Robbery" By: Kaylin and Myles came on and we all started freaking out. We sang to the lyrics and got weird looks from people who were walking. When we got home it was around 5 so we decided to watch a movie. Chris picked Insidious and I sat between Brent and Shayla.

I would always freak out and grip to Brents arm when a scary part came on and he would just laught at me. The boys decided to stay the night so we all decided to just sleep in the living room. Angel slept on the couch and the rest of us slept on the floor.