Chapter 15

I looked at the other guys before they could say anything.
'
"Nikki..." Matthew started. He looks like a mess like. No joke.

"What?" I snapped

"Can I please just talk to you? Just a couple minutes." I begged. I looked at the guys and they nodded in approval.

"You have 2 minutes." I said bringing him towards Carter's room.

"Nikki, I'm so sorry for all that has happened. I'm so sorry that I forgot about you. That I stopped calling, that I stopped video cheating you. Your my best friend. I love you so much Nikki. Please please Nikki. I'm not asking to be your best friend again but I'm just asking for forgiveness. I can't stand knowing that my best friend hates me. Please Nikki I love you. Your my best friend. I got overwhelmed by all of the fans. Please just forgive me." He said while tears streaming down his face. His eyes had a mixture of regret and sadness in his eyes.

"Matthew. I love you too. Your were my best friend. I don't know what would've happened if I haven't met you in the first place. I'm just not sure if I can allow you to be a big part of my life again. I forgive you but I still can't trust you. You need to prove to me that I can trust you like before." I said looking into his eyes.

"I understand. I promise that I'll make it up to you. I'll earn your trust back. I swear." He said as he hugged me around the waist.

We walked out of the room. And I greeted the o2l guys. I each gave them a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"OH MAH GAWN NIKKI!" Yelled Ricky

"GURL I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN LIKE 4 EVA!" He exclaimed

"Umm....Ricky? We saw her a couple days ago..." Connor said

"GURL DONT RUIN THE MOMENT!" Ricky scolded Connor. I just laughed quietly to myself gosh I loved these boys. I don't care if I just met them. They're like my family.