Chapter 8

I was waking by Ricky and Sam because we were going to go on a ride called the "Xcelerator". I was waiting in line until Michael popped up behind us asking if he could join. We all let him and then Kian decided to join us too so it was me Michael and Sam in front and Kian and Ricky right behind us.

I was laughing the whole ride and I looked to my right to see Sam screaming so loud that I almost seriously pee'd my pants. That's how funny it was.

We got off the ride and continued waking around. I noticed a few time Luke staring at me. I didn't notice this earlier but he looked pretty cute. With his blonde hair and his lip piercing. I quickly winked at him and continue with the rest of the gang. I couldn't help but notice Matt get a look of anger in his eyes.

I actually found out why he said sorry to me the other night. Thank gosh that he didn't find out who I was. It turns out he was sniffiling because the guys smack cammed him and he said sorry because the guys were about to do a smack cam on me.

When we finished the day I exchanged number with all the guys and they promises that they would see me again soon. Sam and Ricky are so sweet! Sam was my food buddy because whenever I was hungry he would follow me to go eat and Ricky was my crazy buddy because we would freak the crap out of people by like harassing them or something.

We were on our way back until I got a text. I was In a group chat with Shayla, Angel, Chris, Brent, Sam, Ricky, Nash, Carter, Taylor, Calum, and Michael.

*msg*

💕Bff Shayla💕- Is it me or is it obvious that Luke has a crush on Nikki?

Me- SHAYLA SHUT UP.

Calum😎- Nikki! It is kinda obvious! Oh... Unless Nikki is trying to deny it because she has a crush too?

Taylor💎- OH MAH GAWD DIS ISN'T GOOD NOT GOOD AT ALL.

Nash😂- Taylor shut the hell up we promised that we wouldn't tell her.

Carter👌- Yeah Taylor shut up!

Me- tell me what?

Nash😂- NOTHING

Carter👌- Nothing!!!!

Chris💙- Guys she would find out anyway.

Brent💚- Fine. Nikki. Luke really does have a crush on you. He told us.

Ricky💁- Not just Luke though...

Me- What? I'm confused.

Ricky💁- Luke's not the only one that likes you but Matthew does too.

Me- What?

Taylor💎- Luke and Matt both have a crush on you.