Chapter 23

"Nikki, I'm sorry for all I've done. I've made a lot of mistakes but letting you run away like that was another. We've split up before and I'm not going to let it happen again." He said. Tears were now streaming down my face.

"I love you too Matt." I managed to choke out. I swear his face lit up like a Christmas tree. He kissed me again.

"Nikki!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw the whole group running towards us.

"So, is this the new begging of Mikki?" Carter asked smirking.

"I don't know. Is it?" I asked.

"Hold on, I'll be right back." Matt ran towards a store and came back a couple minute later with some white roses. My favorite flower. He went back in front of me and got on one knee

"Nikki Paige Williams? Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I couldn't help but cry he was so sweet. I nodded my head reluctantly.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa if you break her heart I will break your neck." Angel said with Shayla agreeing behind.

"Yeah dude, she's like my sister. I swear if you dare even try to hurt her I will rip off your nuts and tape them to your ass." Chris threatened.

"I know where you live." Brent said narrowing his eyes toward him. Matt turned pale and nodded his head. I turned to him and kissed his cheeks.

"I guess I'm not leaving just yet then!" I cheered. I forgot about the o2l guys! I looked over to the group and realized they were here. Thank God they didn't leave. I kissed Matthew on the lips one last time and grabbed my luggages.

"I'll take that for you." Matthew said grabbing my two luggages.

"Matt I-" I started

"Nope! I will not let a beautiful girl carry her own luggages." Matt protested. I decided that he won't give up so I just allowed him to. I just felt so useless that I can't even carry my own luggages.

"So, when am I actually leaving?" I asked walking towards the car. Matthew put my luggages in the back.

"Um about 3 days after your birthday." Brent said.

"What?! When's your birthday!?" Shawn asked. We had a van so we got in the car. The o2l guys went in there cars and met up in the hotel. Cam was driving Nash in the passenger seat. Me, Matt, Carter then Shawn, Aaron, Taylor next Jack G, JackJ, Jacob. Hayes didn't come he stayed at the hotel.

"The 31st..." I said

"Nikki! That's in 3 days!" Nash said looking back at me.

"Yea, I know. I just wanna spend that day with you guys. Please nothing big." I said. Matt wrapped his arm around my waist as Cameron maid a sharp turn.

"Okay." They all mumbled. We were driving towards the hotel. When my jam came on "She Looks So Perfect" man I missed the 5sos guys. Maybe then can come over on my birthday? I started to sing a long to the song. I mean why not? It's my jam! I was singing the ending of Calum's part until I saw all the guys looking at me like they saw a ghost or something.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked rubbing my hands over my face.

"N-no your just really good at singing..." Aaron stuttered.

"I'm not that good." I said looking down blushing.

"Hey, your beautiful when you blush don't hide it." Matt said lifting my chin.

"Aww, so cute." Carter said.

"Shut up." I answered glaring at him.

He fake pouted and started to fake cry. I just laughed at him. We finally pulled into the hotel and got out of the car. We walked into the lobby and towards the elevator.

"Hey!" Someone said. I turned around and saw the o2l guys. I first ran up to Kian and hugged him.

"I'm so glad your staying." He whispered in my ear.

"Me too." I said. I linked arms with him and we walked into the elevator. We hit the 11th floor. I walked towards Chris and I's room and put my stuff back in there.

"Uh, hey Nikki? Can I talk to you?" Chris asked with Brent tagging along.

"Yea, sure! Is everything okay?" I asked. They walked inside and shut the door behind him.

"Actually no, not really." Brent said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"This!" Chris yelled and got a water gun from behind his back and shot me.

"In honor of you coming back were having a water fight? Only staying on this floor. All rooms opened." He said. I smirked.

"Where the guns at?" I asked. He pointed toward next door. I ran towards there and all the guys crowded in. I quickly grabbed the biggest gun with a tank on it.

"Rules! If you get hit you have to sit in front of the elevator! You are aloud to go on the 7th floor only. All the rooms are open. Winner gets a paid lunch! You have 10 minutes to get ready and hide! When the buzzer goes off you may shoot!" Jack G announced.

I quickly grabbed my gun and ran to my room. I changed into a plain white shirt crop top and black shorts. I also grabbed my eye shadow and put put then under my eyes like a foot ball player would. I plugged in my speakers and blasted my music. I played the song "I love LA" By: Emblem3. I blasted the music through the speakers. I looked at the clock and we had 3 more minutes to hide. I quickly ran into a random room down the hall. I didn't see anything in it so I figured nobody was staying in it.

I duck down behind the kitchen island. That's when I heard the buzzer.

Game on.