Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up and got ready because according to the boys we had to go to Knott's Berry Farm to meet up with 2 other groups. I don't know anything about them. All I know us that ones a music group and the other is YouTube group.

I took a shower and threw on my outfit. I was wearing a white crop top that said "Hakuna Matata" with black high waisted shorts and black vans. While Chris was getting ready I thought about last night. Why would Matthew say sorry to me? Did he find out who I was? Please please please don't have him remember me.

Chris and I were on our phones until I got a text from Nash saying that we were leaving now. (I got all the guys numbers last night) I told Chris and we walked down to the lobby being greeted by nicely dressed guys and the 2 girls.

I walked over to them and hugged them all before Nash said "Okay guys everyone to the limo!"

We all walked over to the white limo that was parked outside and got it. I sat between Jack G and Shawn. The ride was about 15 minutes so the hole time we were either taking selfies or singing to One Direction.

When we got to the park we were met by A LOT of fans and 2 groups. They walked over to us and the guys did like a bro hug with all of them and Shayla, Angel, and I was just standing there awkwardly until Taylor realized that we didn't know them.

" Oh! Guys this is is Nikki, Shayla, and Angel! Chris and Brent's best friends." Said taylor pointing to each of us. We waved and they introduced themselves.

"I'm Calum!" Said an Asian looking boy with black curly hair.

"I'm Michael!" The boy with black and blue hair said.

"I'm Ashton!" Said a boy with brown hair and a ripped band t- shirt.

"I'm Luke and were 5 Seconds of Summer!" He said referring to the 3 other guys.

There was another group of boys that introduced themselves.

"I'm Connor! The beautiful one!" Said a boy with blondish brown hair. I chuckled and look at the next one.

"I'm Kian! The Sexy one!" Said a boy with a baseball tee and jeans.

"I'm Ricky! I don't know which one I am." Said a boy with a tank top and shorts.

"I'm Trevor! The singer!" Said the shortest boy but yet still looks like the most mature.

"I'm Sam! The... umm.. idunno." said a boy with the CUTEST red cheeks ever!

"I'm Jc and were o2l!" Said a short boy with a snapback. I chuckled at all there greetings and hugged them all. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me and saw that Luke was staring at me? Not just Luke though. But Matthew too.