Chapter 9

"Nikki's POV'

What? I'm so confused? I looked over at the Taylor, Nash, Carter, Angel, Brent, and Chris with a confused look on my face.

Brent looked at me and mouthed "I'll tell you later." I nodded and continued with the ride.

The first thing I did when we got back to the hotel was I grabbed the boys and Shayla and Angel is I dragged them to a room and said "Spill it."

"Well, while you were hanging out with the o2l guys I was taking to Luke a little bit" said Brent

"And he told us that you were beautiful and that he really did like you." Said Chris

"But that's not all. After Brent and Chris were talking to Luke they told us and I decided to talk to Matthew." Said Carter

"When I walked over to him so caught him staring at you. I teased him a little saying oh looks like Matts got a crush." Carter explained

"And that's what brought us here now." Said Angel

"Wow. Really? That's so sweet." I said smiling to myself.

"Yeah but there's just one problem." Said Shayla

"And what is that?" I asked confused.

"Who do you pick?" Said Chris

I sighed and looked at all of them. I really like Matt but I like Luke too. I just can't date Matt thought because of what he did. Should I tell them? Maybe they should know. I could trust them right? Well. I guess.

"Guys. I have something to tell you nobody knows except for Shayla and Angel" I said looking down.

" This isn't the first time I've met Matt." I said looking up at them.

"What?"Said Nash

"What are you talking about Nikki?"asked Taylor

"Well. I've kinda known Matt basically my whole life." I answered.

"Spill it." Said Carter

" Well I think it happened a little over a year ago. Me and Matt were best friends. He called me one day saying that he had something important to tell me. He told me to meet him at Starbucks and we sat down. He told me that he was going on your tour with other viners because his work was getting popular. I started crying because my best friend was leaving me. I tried comforting me and he told me that he would stay in touch. But he didn't. He stopped talking to me after the 2nd week of his tour and I haven't talked to him since. I was so sad because when I saw him the first time in about a year he didn't remember me. He forgot everything we had. I was always there for him but after he left I had no one besides Shayla and Angel. And that's when Brent and Chris came along. I remember I was so depressed that I went to a cafe one day and that's where I met them." I answered no starting to cry.

I looked at the guys and noticed some looked mad, sad, and sorrow. We were all silent until I looked up at the door to reveal a teary eyes Matthew. He looked at me and said "N-Nikki?"