Chapter 3

*BEEP BEEP BE-*

I shut offf my alarm clock and looked at the time *5:00am*. I groaned and walked out of bed to wake up the rest of the gang. I walked down the hall to the living room and tried to wake up Chris but he ended up just slapping me in the face. I fell backwards annoyed and walked to my room.

I grabbed an airhorn off my shelf and walked back into the living room. I blasted the airhorn and Chris shot up into the air.

"NICOLE WHAT THE FRICK!?!" Chris said obviously annoyed.

"WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR MAGCON CHRISTIAN!" I said smirking for using his full name. He groaned and walked over to Brent who was still sleeping. Damn, that boy can sleep. All he did to wake him up was scream food and that kinda set him off. Lol. They walked back to their room and I walked into mine.

I decided I was too lazy to take a shower so I just threw on pair fo grey sweats, a black hoodie, and hayzel pair of uggs. I heard Shayla and Angel walk into the room also. They were basically wearing the same outfit as me but my hair was in a ponytail, Shaylas was in a bun, and Angels was down. We were all just on our phones and I saw a tweet that I was surprised to see @itsmattespinosa tweeted- cant wait to meet the new members of magcon and there friends! I was thinking about what was going to happen there untill Chris came into the room and told us we were leaving.

I grabbed my 3 suitcases because apprently we were going to be gone for 4 months. We walked down to the front of the building and waited for our cab because Brent called one a little bit ago. When the cab got here Chris helped me put my luggages in the back. We got into the cab and drove to the airport. We checked in our bags and went through security. By the time we reached the gates it was 7:45 and our flight was boarding.

"Now boarding passengers flying to Los Angeles, California." Said the lady at the microphone. We all walked over to the gate and sat in our seats. I sat in between Brent and Chris and across from us was Shayla and Angel. There was another boy who sat next to them who sat next to them but I wasnt sure.

"Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelt because we will be taking off very shortly." We heard through the speakers. About 5 minutes later we were in the air. I saw the boy talking the Shayla so I decied to text her.

Me- "Who's the guy?" I asked she looked up at me then back at her phone.

Shayla- Um... His name is Carter.

Me- Really? Ask him what hes doing in LA for?

Shayla- kk. I saw her ask him something ten her expression changed.

Shayla- OMG HES GOING TO MAGCON!! HES PART OF THE SHOW

Me- Really? Thats so cool. I guess well get to meet him later then too.

"Who you texting?" Asked Chris looking over my shoulder.

"Shayla." I answered he just chuckled

"Chrissss i'm tireeddd" I said complaining. He just smiled and said I could sleep on his sholder so I did. Next thing you knew I was out.

*After the flight*

I woke up to Chris shaking me and telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked around to see people getting off the plane. I looked over at Carter and Shayla and saw her sleeping on Carters sholder and his head on top of hers. I quickly took a picture and posted it on twitter.

I woke them up and walked off the plane. We made it to the front of the airport and we saw a man with a sign holding up the words "MAGCON TOUR GROUP" We walked over the man and he said the rest of the people were at the hotel. We got into the limo and Carter joined us. We got to know eachother a little and Carter said that he's been to magcon before but this is there longest tour. When we got into the hotel we checked in and I got a room with Chris. Shayla shared a room with Brent and Angel got paired with a guy name Cameron I think?

Chris and I walked to the elevators and we were on the 11th floor. The lady at the front desks said we had the whole floor to ourselves so I was pretty happy about that. When we got into our room we were greeted by a man named Bart who was apparently the tour manager. He said most nights all the magcon people hang out in a room to get to know eachother so he said we should go. He said to walk a couple doors down in about 20 minutes it was currently 9 o'clock at night so I decided to take a quick shower.

When I got out I changed into Black and Blue yoga shorts and a sweater. I threw on a pair of ankle socks and I walked out of the shower. I got out and saw that Chris changed also. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a white tee.

We walked a couple doors down and knocked on the door. We heard a lot of noise in there so we figured everyone was there already. A kid who was really tall with really beauitiful blue eyes opened the door and greeted us.

"Hi! you must be Chris and Nikki! Im Nash! Welcome to Macon tour, trust me if your willing to spend time with a bunch of idiots ten youre at the right place!" He said with a big smile.