Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning at around 9. Magcon started at 11 so I'll start getting ready soon.

I walked over to the other bed and woke up Chris. I got bored and scrolled through twitter. Luke tweeted.

"I dream that You and I were together but what I really need is that to be reality." I hope he's not talking about me. I mean he's sweet and all but I just don't have that type of feeling towards him.

I started to get ready for Magcon I walked over to my suit case and I picked out an ombré shirt that goes from white to peach and a pair of denim shorts.

I walked over to Chris and I's bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I wonder how Magcon was gonna be like? I'm really glad I going to be able to spend some time with the guys thought. Were leaving a few days too so. Man, I'm going to miss those guys.

I was relaxing in the shower until Chris started banging on the door.

"Nikki! Hurry up! I have to get ready too!" He said through the door.

I turned off the shower and changed into my clothes. I walked outside as Chris got in. I walked over to or desk and plugged in my hair dryer. I dried my damp hair an plugged in my hair straightener.

I smoothly brought my straightener through my ombré hair and unplugged it once my hair actually looked presentable. I grabbed my phone off the charger and slipped on my Maroon Vans.

I walked over to Shayla and Brent's room and knocked on their door. Brent opened the door for me and greeted me.

"Where's Shayla?" I asked walking inside and plopping down on someone's bed.

"Taking a shower. What about Chris?" He asked plopping down next to me.

"He's either changing or on his way here now." I said and with that I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door to see Chris and Angel.

"Ayee." I said opening the door for them.

"Hey." Angel said. Chris didn't say anything because he saw me earlier. Shayla walked out of the bathroom and greeted us.

"So... Angel, how you and Cameron going?" I asked winking at her.

"Pretty good! I just wished he would ask me out already. I really trust him and he's so sweet." She answered blushing.

"Yea, I agree he's a great guy." I said looking at her. We were interrupted by a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it to Matthew.

"Hey, we're leaving now. You coming?" He said with that award winning smile.

"Yea hold up. Guys! Were leaving now!" I yelled at them. They all scrambled to the door and we met all the guys by the elevator. I noticed someone new to the gang. It was this girl with an obvious fake tan, bleach blonde hair, and a skimpy crop top with a tight skirt. The worst part of a is she was holding hands with Carter.

I looked over at Shayla. She was looking at them too. She looked like she was about burst into tears. Wow, seriously Carter? You lead a girl on then break her heart with a whore? I walked over to them to talk to Carter.

"Hey Carter! Who's this?" I asked him.

"Oh! I'm his girlfriend Shannon. And who are you?" She said with the fake at smile I have ever seen in my entire life.

"I'm Nikki. His friend." I answered.

"That's great! Well go along now." She said shooing me away. Wow what a brat.

I walked back over to Shayla and hugged her. I know how much she liked Carter and for him to just do that is disgusting. I let go and turned around to Kian.