Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping Chris. I chuckled and quickly took a picture and posted it on insta. Caption- lol woke up to @weeklychris sleeping in my bed 😂

I walked over to the other bed and saw that Shayla was awake. I walked by her but she didn't notice that I was there. She was on her phone. I was there for about 2 minutes until she still didn't notice. I got tired and just screamed REALLY loud. She looked up at me with fear. But not only did I wake up Shayla but rest of the guys too.

Nash quickly ran into the room with his Pj's

"WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He asked looking at me.

"Yea." I answered calmly.

"God Nikki you're such a loser" he said sighing walking out the door.

"WAIT TAKE ME WITH YOU!" I yelled before jumping onto his back.

"ONWARD PEASANT!" I yelled pointing to his door. He just laughed and started laughing.

We walked into the room and all the guys except Matthew and Aaron were here. I ran over to Cameron and hugged him and sat on his lap.

He laughed at me and just went back to what he was doing. I then walked over to Shawn. I kissed his cheek and sat by him. I kinda did this to all the guy until I got to Nash. I just hung into his back while looking at is phone.

"Naaasssshhhh iiiimmm booooorrrrreeeddd" I said extending each word.

"What do you wanna do?" Nash asked.

"Um... let's goooo... OH! I know let's go swimming!" I said happily

"Okay. Hey guys wanna come swimming?" He said to the other guy. They all nodded.

"Okay then I'm gonna change" I said walking out of the room.

"Okay meet us here in 20" said Nash. He was so sweet he was like an older brother.

I walked inside the room to Shayla, Angel, Chris, and Brent.

"Hey you guys wannah come swimming with the guys and I?" I heard a bunch of yeas and sures.

"Okay go get ready then cause were leaving in 20!" I said running to my clothes to get ready first.

When I closed the door I heard them all run to her inline. I chuckled at them and got out my bathing suit. It was white bottoms and a strapless bright green, pink, and white floral top.

I walked outside and Chris was the next one. I walked over to the desk mirror and straightened my hair then put it in a pony tail. I then walked over to my make up bag and got out my water proof makeup. I put on my foundation (waterproof) then a couple coats of Mascara (waterproof) and then just a little light shade of baby pink lips.

I threw on my cover up witch was just a see through white crop top and jeans shorts. Chris walked out and sat next to me to fix his hair. He grabbed his brush and comb and started to gel it up.

He was wearing blue and white swim trunks and a grey grey t-shirt. By the time we had to go we were ready. Brent was wearing black trunks and bare chest. Shayla was wearing black bottoms and a sky blue fringe top and Angel was wearing White bottoms and black strapless top.

"Everyone ready?" I asked. I just heard a bunch of yups then we walked over to Nashs room. I decided to just walk inside so I did almost everyone was ready except for Jack G and Taylor. Taylor was still tying his bandana and Jack G still had to change but he was in the bathroom.

"You guys wannah go now?" I asked while Jack G was walking out of the bathroom. I heard a chorus of yeas the. We were all walking out of the room.