Chapter 18

We walked back to the hotel room and everyone was there. Shayla and Angel ran straight to me and mobbed me.

"We were so worried!" Shayla scolded me.

"Yea! Don't ever worry us again!" Angel said.

"Kian! If you ever hurt her again I will rip your balls off and tape it to your head." Shayla said while pointing a finger at him.

"Okay,okay." He said raising his hands up in defense. I chuckled and hugged Shayla and Angel.

"Hey, how about a best friends day out tomorrow ?" I asked Shayla and Angel while looking at Chris and Brent. They all nodded in excitement.

"Well, I'm pooped so I'm gonna go to sleep now. You coming Chris?" I asked yawning.

"Yea hold up." Him and I said bye to everybody and walked a couple doors over to our room.

He opened the door and I went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair to put it in a top knot. I washed my faced and laid in my bed.

"Hey Chris?" I asked

"Yea?" He said.

"Do you think Angel and Cameron will hit it off?" I asked chuckling a little.

"Are you serious? Have you seen them? Of course they will! They flirt like every time they see eachother. I also talked to Cam about it. He said he was planning to ask her out on a date." He laughed.

"Really?! That's so great!" I squealed.

"What about Carter and Shayla?" I asked knowing that Shayla and him have the HUGEST crush ever on eachother.

"I know it's pretty obvious that Carter likes her but I can tell that's he's way to shy to ask her out." He said

"Yea... I just hope they find someone that'll take care of them. They mean a lot to me." I said with a complete serious tone.

"Yea. Me too.. Well, goodnight Nikki, love you." He said turning off his lamp.

"Goodnight. Love you too." I said turning off the light.

*The next day*

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I was really excited because I can spend the whole day with my best friends.

I looked at my phone and the time read "9:56 am" I guess we can leave here by 11-12? Eh,we'll see. I put Shayla, Angel, Brent, and Chris in a group chat.

*msg*

Me- Ayeeee I was thinking we can leave here by 11?

Brent💚- Yea, I'll wake up Shayla.

💕Bff Shayla💕- Brent I'm already awake... .-.

Chris💙- Yea, okay. Nikki is you gonna shower?

Me- Yas. I'll go right now. K. Come to Chris and I's room by 10:45 k?

Brent💚- Kk see yah

💕Bff Shayla💕- kk Brent hurry up or ima shower.

💕Bff Angel💕- OTAY.

*end Msg*

I got out of bed and grabbed
My phone. I went into my suitcase and brought out my outfit.

I was going to wear a black spaghetti strapped crop top that goes 3 inches above my belly button and a white skater skirt that goes about 4 inches above my knees. I grabbed my under garments also and walked into the bathroom.

I plugged my phone into the iHome and put my playlist. I have covers of Shawn on this playlist. I stripped down my clothes and got into the shower. I let the hot water relax my tensed up muscles. I stayed in the shower for about another 10 minutes then decided to get out.