Chapter 21

I was silently crying to myself until everyone came in.

"Nikki? Chris told us what happened. You don't deserve to be yelled like that abandoned." Nash said coming up to hug me.

"I-it's okay. I guess his girlfriend is j-just more important than me." I said embracing into him.

"No. Nikki don't say that. Your way more important to us compared to her." Cameron said

"Yea, to you guys not Matthew." They sighed and just tried to comfort me.

We were all just sitting around the room until there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Brent said and standing up to go to the door.

"Check the peep hole first!" Chris said.

"Guys, it's Matthew." Brent said looking at us.

"Nikki, get in the closet." Carter said. I walked inside behind some coats. I heard the door open then close.

"What so you want Matthew?" Carter spat.

"Whoah, what's your problem?" Matthew said.

"Seriously Matt what's my problem? Your the one that ditches your BestFriend and yells at her cause of a girl you just met? Wow." Carter said.

"Wow Carter, you chose a slut over your bestfriend?" Matthew said. I'm a slut to him? Maybe I really am I slut. First Kian, Carter, now Matt.

Next thing you know I hear a slap so I peep through the closet to see Carter holding Matt by the neck of his shirt. Nash and Taylor were trying to hold him back but Carter wouldn't stop. I had to do something. I ran out of the closet.

"Stop! Both of you! Can you just quit it?! You guys don't always have to beat the crap of people for minor things!" I yelled getting in between them.

"Nikki he called you a slut!" Carter argued.

"Maybe I am, I've been called it a lot lately." I said. Kian and Carter looked down with guilt.

"Nikki don't say th-" Jc started.

"No. You know what? I'm done. I don't care anymore. I'm tired of being lied to, being called names, I'm tired of losing my best friend, I'm just sick of it all already. I'm leaving today." I said walking towards my suitcase.

"And don't even try to get me to stay." I said grabbing my other things and putting them into my carry on bag.

"Nikki, I'm coming with you." Shayla said and Angel nodded.

"No, just stay here. I'm fine. I can stay at the apartment. I've been home alone before. It's just a couple days." I said walking out the door and slamming it behind me.

I was walking towards Bart's room. I knocked on his door.

"Hey Nikki. Do you need something?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah. Bart I was wondering if you could book me a ticket to go back home?" I asked.

"Sure! For when?" He said welcoming me inside.

"Today please." I said.

"Is there a problem?" Bart asked.

"No, just a little drama that's all I'm also quite homesick." I said.

"Nikki, I'm sorry but the first flight they have is tomorrow at 10:00 a.m." Bart said.

"That's fine, I'll just catch that flight for tomorrow." I said.

"Thanks for everything Bart." I said hugging him.

"No problem, just call if you need anything. Your always welcomed to talk whenever you feel like it. Just give me a call and I'll book your flight." He said.

I walked out the door and thought about where I could stay. How about the 5sos house? Nah, it's going to be awkward with Luke. How about the o2l guys? Yea, I'll just text Trever.

*Msg*

Me - Hey Trev, my flights tomorrow and I have no place to crash. Can you ask the other his if I can stay at your guys place??

Trevor🙅- Yeah! They said it's totally fine! We'll be out in a second.

Me- Kk, thanks

Trevor🙅- no problem, you're welcome anytime.

A few minutes later all the o2l guys came out and I just thanked them for letting me stay.

"Can one of you guys drop me of at the airport tomorrow please?" I asked linking arms with Sam.

"I'll do it!" Kian said. The rest of the guys yelled "I wanna come!"at the same time creepy...

"Thank you guys, your the best." I said.

"No problem, you're like our little sister." Sam said pinching my cheeks. I chuckled at him and walked towards the car.

It was Connor, Sam, Kian, and I in Kian's Car and Trevor, Jc, and Ricky in Ricky's car. I say besides Connor as Kian drove and Sam in the passenger seat.

We pulled up to a big white house expecting that it was their's. I got out if the car and tried to grab my luggages but Connor grabbed them before I could.

"Connor, I could've grabbed them myself." I said.

"Nope! Too bad." He said walking to the house. I walked inside and saw all the other guys were just coming inside.

"I CALL NIKKI SLEEPING IN MY ROOM!!" Connor yelled running to his room. A bunch of the guys groaned. I laughed at them.

"Sleep over in Connors room!" Ricky yelled. I heard Connor groan but sighed. Guessing that he gave in.

Gosh, I love these boys. I walked into the living room sitting on the boys. My feet on Kian my legs on Jc and Ricky, and my bum on Sam with my back leaning against the arm rest. Connor plopped down on the floor in front of me as I played with he hair as everyone was watching TV or electronics.

"Nikki what times you flight tommorow?" Kian asked me

"Um, at 10 so I'll probably wake up at 7:30 and leave here by 8:30. Make it there by 9 and then finally be at the gate at 9:30." I said thinking it through.

"Kk" He said looking back at the TV.

"What do you guys wannah do? I'm booooorrrreeeddd." I said extending out the last word.

"You wanna join me and a few of my friends make a video?" Jc asked me.

"Sure! When?" I asked

"They'll be here any sec-" he was cut off by the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Ricky yelled walking towards the door. I heard greetings then the door close.

3 people walked into the living room. Jennxpenn, Andrew Lowe, and one of my favorite people in the world/family friends since I was born... Thatsojack.