Chapter 27

*Luke's POV*

We were all just watching tv eating our food untill I heard yelling from the other room. All the attention turned to the door as we all looked at eachother.

"I wonder what happened?" Aaron said.

"I don't know. Im gonna go check it out though." I said standing up and walking out the door. I started walking down the hall way but was interuppted by Nikki falling into my arms.

"Nikki! What happened?" I asked. She didn't answer she just sobbed. I sat her down in my lap and stroaked her hair. She was holding on to me like her life depended on it. I picked her up after about 5 minutes of sobbing and carried her bridal style to the room where everyone else was. I opened the door and everyone's eyes turned to us.

'What happened!?" Kian asked. I placed her on the bed.

"She didn't tell me. When I was going to see what happened Nikki ran into me sobbing." I answered. Nikki was still sobbing into my chest as I wrapped my arms lightly around her.

"M-matthew cheated on m-me." Nikki finally managed to stutter out. What? Matthew cheated on her!?

"With who!?" Cameron asked.

"Sh-shannon" She said. Carters eyes got glossy and fell onto the bed. Chris and Brent's fist were clenched together.

"Luke calm down." Ashton said putting a hand on my sholder. I didn't even realize it but my fist were clenched that they were turning white

I was beyoned pist. I stormed out the door with Brent and Chris following behind. I ran straight into Matts room. I had nothing to say. I ran there and punched him straight in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?" Matt yelled holding onto his face. I was about to hit him again until Nash came up and slapped him.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HURT NIKKI!?" Brent yelled.

"Guys c'mon. Just leave them alone. Oh. By the way Shannon. Carter said that you guys are done." Taylor said scoffing.

"I would treat her so much better than that bitch." I muttered under my breath. Everyone looked at me.

"You like her?" Nash asked.

"Ever since I first saw her." I answered truthfully.

"I know you could treat her better. I trust you Luke." Cameron said placing a hand on my sholder.

"Thanks." I said

I walked back into the room with Nikki sleeping on the bed and Carter sitting on the other one. I was interupted by the o2l guys.

"Hey were gonna go now. Well see you tommoro thought for Nikki's birthday." Jc said. I just nodded.

"Hey were gonna go now too. You wannah come or?" Michael asked.

"Ill stay here. You wannah stay too Calum?" I asked. He nodded his head and came and sat by me. The boys walked out and Calum sat on the floor with most of them on the floor. It was about 4:15. I laid down by Nikki and fell asleep.

*Nikki's POV*

I woke up by Luke. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. My mascara was running down my face. My lip stick was smeared. My hair was all of the place and my face was all moist.

I peeled off my clothes and walked into the shower. I turned it on and made sure the water was hot. Why would Matt cheat on me? Was I not good enough? My eyes roamed around the bathroom but jolted to a stop when I saw my old friend. Razor.

I guess I could make a few cuts. I started because of Matthew and I'm going to start again because of him. I grabbed the razor just examining it a bit. Long time no see. I brought the medal to my wrist and let it slide across just putting enought pressure.

"That's for being not good enough" I whispered to myself.

"That's for being ugly." I said putting another one on my wrist.

"And this is for just being alive." I said putting one last cut on my wrist.

I turned off the shower and put bandades on my cuts. I threw on a plain white sweater and denim jean shorts. I walked out and sat down on my bed. I cuddled into the blankets and Luke wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"For what?" I asked.

"Not having you before him. If I had the courage to ask you out then Matt wouldn't have been able to hurt you." He said. I just chuckled at him and grabbed my phone. It was 6 and eveyone but Luke and I was awake.

"Nikki erm. I was wondering if y-you wannah like um go to dinner with uh me?" Luke stuttered out. It was honestly quite cute.

"Luke, no worries. Ofcourse I would love to go on a date with you." I said. I know Matt and I just broke up and I seem like a slut but I've always liked Luke. It's just that. I love Matthew. Well loved Matthew.

"Really!? Yes! Okay. Uhm okay. I'll pick you up at 7?" Luke asked.

"Perfect." I said he got up and ran out the door. probably to go and get ready. They were staying at this hotel just not on this floor.

"Shayla! Angel!" I whisper yelled. They groaned and looked at me.

"What!?" Angel whisper yelled.

"Im going on a date with Luke! I need help getting ready!" I said. There eyes widened and they quickly got up and brought me to the bathroom. I saw Shayla bring out the hair curler and Angel had the makeup.

"Just wait. When I see Matthew you better hold me back or it will be his death date." Shayla said. I chuckled at her and just went on my phone to see a text from Luke.

"Were something Formal :)" Luke texted.

"Kk" I answered back.

"Luke said to wear something formal" I said to them. Angel ran to my luggage and ran back with a royal blue bottom and a white top. It was strapless that went about an inch above my knees.

"Perfect." I said.