Chapter 3: Sleepover

The outfit above is what you wore.

Y/N's POV:
We all got back to Sadie's house after the beach. We were all sandy and some people were wet from the waves. Since Finn and I didn't go near the water and we weren't that sandy, we got to change first. I changed into my comfy pj's and Finn just wore a sweater and shorts.

Everyone was dressed now and we were all just chilling and talking. "How about Truth Or Dare?" Millie says. "Sure" Sadie says. "Millie truth or dare?" Sadie asks her. "Truth" Millie responds. "Is it true that you like Caleb?" Sadie asks. "NO WAYYYY. IM SORRY CALEB BUT NO, I will never like him. Sorry" Millie yells. "Wow" Caleb says. "Woah do you like her" Sadie asks Caleb. "No but that hurt." He said with a sad face. "Hey this is kind of boring" Jack says. "HOW ABOUT WE PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN" Jack suggests. Oh no. I know that someone is going to pick Finn and I. I don't know what to do. "No, I don't think so." I said. "YEAH IT'S PERFECT!" Jack yells. "I'm down, let's play" Wyatt, Sadie, Millie and Sophia agreed. "Any suggestions for the first couple?" Wyatt asks as everyone looks at Finn and I. "AHA FINN AND Y/N!" Jack screams. Finn and I look at each other and quickly turn away. Wyatt and Jaeden start pushing Finn and I into Sadie's walk in closet. "Bye bye" Wyatt says as she shuts the door.

Finn and I kind of just look at each other in awkwardness. "I'm sorry we got dragged into this" he says. "Why are you saying sorry?" I ask as I chuckle. "I don't know I just feel bad that your uncomfortable" he says. "I'm comfortable" I said as I looked up at him. I saw him smile down at me. We kind of just stood there. I wanted to kiss him but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Of course he didn't kiss me because I knew he didn't like me. "We should tell Wyatt and Sophia to come in here next, they low key have a thing going on." I said. "Yeah definitely, you could so tell they like each other" he says. "The way they look at each other, it's like, they're in love. You could see it in their eyes" i said. In the moment, I felt like that was Finn and I. Only he could make me happy. His presence made me happy. We gazed at each other. He slowly started to lean in, I was too. It was like there was nothing that could break us apart. His lips were right about to meet mine. We hear someone about to open the door and quickly jump away. "Anything happen with you lovebirds" Jack says while wiggling his eyebrows. "No you perv" I said to Jack. I was kind of sad that we didn't kiss. But I know Finn Wolfhard liked me now. Can you believe it. Finn Wolfhard liked me. He was about to kiss me. Man, it was magic. "Wyatt and Sophia next" Finn says. "OOOOO YEAHHHH" Jack screams as he pushes them up.

Finn's POV:
After Wyatt and Sophia came out, you could see her red lipstick on his lips. "Hey Wyatt, nice lipstick" I said as Wyatt looks embarrassed. "Movie?" Gaten asks. "Yeah sure!" We all agree. "Horror please?" Y/N asks. "Yes always." I responded. "How about It Follows?" Jaeden asks. "Sure" Y/N and I both agree. Millie, Sadie, Noah and Jaeden are sitting on the floor. Caleb and Gaten are sitting on a couch near them. Sophia and Wyatt are sitting on the couch right next to Y/N and I. Halfway through the movie, I had realized Y/N had fallen asleep on my lap. She looked so adorable. I'm not a creep don't worry but she just made everything look beautiful. Everything about her was just, beautiful. "Guys, Y/N fell asleep, I'm going to take her upstairs and put her to bed" I said. "Awh what a good boyfriend" Jaeden says as I roll my eyes. I carry Y/N up to the guest room and put her down on the bed and put a blanket over her. I was so in love with her. I was such a pussy to tell her. I don't know why. I could clearly see she had feelings for me but i was just too scared. She was asleep and she just was gorgeous so I kissed her forehead while she was asleep and gave a smile. I got up and left the room to go back downstairs but jeez, that girl was everything to me.

Y/N's POV:
I felt it. I felt that kiss. It gave me goosebumps throughout my body. That's called love. My goosebumps were just love. I opened my eyes as he closed the door. I wish he stayed. I wish we kissed in the closet. I wish he jus told me. I wish I could just tell him.