Chapter 15: A miracle

Y/N's POV:
"y/n-n" Finn said.

After sobbing into his hand for the past hour, I looked up to a miracle. Finn's eyes were open.

"Fi-finn" I stutter while tears are still racing down my cheeks.

"It's m-me" his voice shook.
I wiped my tears and threw on a big smile.
"I thought I lost you Finn"
"I would never let that happen" he said as he kissed my hand. I cried even more. I was so happy. He was alive it was all I could ask for.

The nurses came and checked him out. They said we could discharge him. He could finally come home!! I was so excited. My smile became real for once in a long time. I held his hand as the nurses were talking to him. Brushing my thumb across his knuckles. Wiping the tears of joy from my eyes.

They helped him out of the hospital bed and he almost fell.

"Yeah, it might be like that, since he's been lying down for so long, his legs are very numb, that's why we request for you to go to this physiotherapist to help you gain your normal leg feeling again, for now we'll have to keep you in a wheelchair" the nurse said while seating Finn back down.

"Really, a wheelchair?" Finn questioned.
"If you want your legs to work again, yes" I said to him as he rolled his eyes.

~time skip~

I brought Finn home and the IT cast, ST cast and my mom and Jess, were standing at the door.
My mom started to tear up. After she saw Finn, it was traumatizing for her. Everyone gave Finn hugs and they were all so happy and relieved.
I told everyone about his legs and how he has to go to a physiotherapist. I was just so happy to have him back home. So was everyone else.

He wanted to rest a little so my mom set up a mattress for him and I downstairs so he wouldn't have to walk up the stairs. He put him down and right when I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand.

"I felt it y/n" he said softly.
"felt what?" I asked.
"You, holding my hand, all those prayers" a tear fell from eye when he said that.
"Ho-how did you feel that" I stuttered while sitting down right next to him.
"I could see it, in my thoughts, it was weird, but I heard you" after he said that, I cried even more. Then it became silent, I was kind of just contemplating everything.

"You never left the hospital y/n, I can't believe you never left my side, you were always holding my hand too" he said causing more tears to fall from my eyes.

"It's because, Finn, I love you more than anything in the world. And I didn't realize that until, well this happened. But I do. I'd risk everything in my life for you, this just showed me how much you truly mean, you mean everything Finn, everything" I said calmly. My breathing started to become normal from all that crying before.

"And I love you beyond that y/n, what'd angel did I pray to, to ever have someone like you" he said as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. He slowly drifted into a sleep. I sat there admiring how much he meant to me.

"I almost cried watching that" I looked up to see who said that to see Sophia standing by the wall facing Finn and I.
"I did" I let out a small chuckle.

"Remember that surprise Finn had for you on New Years, it's still New Year's Day, maybe he still has it" Sophia said.

I did always wonder what the surprise was. But he just got out of the hospital, I'm not going to burden him with questions about me.

"Sophia, Finn just got out of the hospital, I'm not going to ask him a bunch of questions about a surprise for me" I whispered, trying not to wake Finn.

"Thanks for reminding me Soph" I hear Finn say as he was watching us have the conversation.

"Finn, no, don't okay, you need to rest" I said to him.

"After everything you did for me y/n, this is the least I could do for you" he says as he gets up. I ran to help him back into the wheelchair.

"Cmon, get your car keys, we're going somewhere" he said while I rolled my eyes.
I grabbed my car keys and helped Finn into the passengers seat. Finn put in the address and we drove to the destination. It wasn't that far.

When we got there, we were in front of rich looking apartments. They looked like penthouses.
"Finn what's this, are we visiting someone" I asked.
"You could say that, now help me out" Finn said.
I helped him out of the car and went through the main entrance. There was an elevator so we took it to the 11th floor.

When we got in, I saw this beautiful, absolutely gorgeous penthouse.
"Oh my god this is beautiful Finn" I screamed. Forgetting people lived here even though I did not see or hear anyone.

"You really think so" Finn asked.

"Yeah, this is so amazing, who does this belong too" I asked right before Finn pulled out a pair of keys.

"Who do you think" Finn says with a huge smile on his face.

"No you did not, FINN WOLFHARD" I yelled.

"It's for us y/n, I bought it a month ago, and this was the surprise I was saving for" he said as I started to tear up.

"Finn, I can't believe you would do this" I said while wiping the tears that were running down my face.

"And you stood by my side every night in the hospital, we all do stuff that's unbelievable" Finn says as he tries to get up from his wheelchair.
I helped him up and pulled him into a tight hug that seemed like it would last forever.

"I love you so much Finn"
"I love you more y/n"

I posted a picture of the penthouse on my Snapchat.

Jessica quickly replied:
EXCUSE ME WHAT?

Shortly Wyatt did as well:
MAKE BABIES PLZ

Then Hannah, which I hadn't heard from in a long time:
I'm happy for you, miss you💓

I was so happy and in love. There was probably nothing that could get any better than this. He made me the happiest girl in the world.
-
-
-
-
Sorry some of the letters are in bold, it started glitching. Also THANKS FOR 400 READS GUYSSSS🤪💓💙💗💗