Chapter 18: Planning

500 READ, LETS GET TO 1K????

Finn's POV:
I woke up in my bed next to the most adorable thing.
Mike.
Oh and y/n.
Just kidding. I love y/n so much, almost as much as mike.
"Finn" she groaned while her eyes remained shut.
"Good morning beautiful" i said as she sat up on the bed.
"How does some breakfast sound?" I asked and she nodded her head. I got up, brushed and went downstairs.
While walking downstairs I received a text.

Ding
It was Hayley.

Hey baby, wanna come over?
I wanted nothing to do with her at all. She made me do one of the biggest things I regret. I almost lost y/n cause of her. I'm done.

No, this is over, don't ever talk to me again, I never wanna see you.

You blocked Hayley

I walked into the kitchen and began cooking up some eggs and bacon, waiting for my princess to arrive downstairs.

I finished cooking everything and she came just in time.
"Hey princess" I said as she rubbed her eyes. Her hair was glowing from the sunlight's reflection off of it. I wanted to stay in this moment forever.
"You made this, all by yourself?" She asked with a confused look on her face.
"Of course I did, you didn't believe me?"
"No I do, I guess" she let out a chuckle.
She took out her phone and posted a snapchat of the breakfast.

"So what are your plans for today" she asked as I put some bacon in my mouth

"Just hanging out with Jaeden and Wyatt at Wyatt's house, what about you?"

"I'm probably going to go see my sister and mom, I really miss them"

"Alright, what time are you going to be back" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, I might have work as well. YOU KNOW IM WORKING ON MY BIRTHDAY, MY STUPID BOSS WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE THE DAY OFF" she screamed.

"It's okay, I'll be home waiting for you" I said with a smile, which made her smile. But it was perfect. I told her boss to make sure she had a shift. Today, I wasn't just meeting up with Jaeden and Wyatt, I was meeting with them plus Sophia, Millie, Caleb, Gaten, Sadie, Noah, Chosen, Jeremey, Natalia, and Joe. We're all going to throw her the best 18th birthday party.

Y/N's POV:
I got ready to go to my moms house.

This is what you wore

I kissed Finn on his cheek before I left and got in my car. I drove to my moms while listening to Dreamin by Mac Demarco.

I pulled up in front my old house. I admired the white porch steps. The about-to-croak doorbell which I pressed causing it to break even more. Jessica opened the door with a massive smile.
"Y/N!!" She said while pulling me into a big hug.
"I missed you so much, it feels like forever" Jessica expressed.
"It really has, I missed you too" I responded. After exiting the hug, I see my mom standing in the kitchen.
"Hey mom!" I surprised her.
"Y/N, SWEETIE"
I guess she didn't know I was coming back to visit.

We sat down and talked. I caught them up and also reminded Jessica that our birthday was in a week.
Jessica was so happy. Her face just screamed excitement.

Finn's POV:
"Okay, so Y/n's working late so we will have enough time to set up at home. Sophia, Millie, you know what y/n loves the most, let's base the party off of it" I looked at Sophia and Millie and explained to everyone.

"Well I mean, do you really want a Finn Wolfhard based party because that what she loves the most" Sophia said causing me to blush.

"She also really loves Stranger Things and Mac Demarco" Millie explained.
"Okay, than we're basing it off of those. And for the cake, a picture of her and I?" I asked.

"Are you forgetting that it's her sisters party too?" Joe made us come back to realization. I completely forgot. I'm a bad person.

"Right. So a picture of her and her sister on the cake. And what's her interests?" I asked Millie again.

"Stranger things and IT" Millie said.

"0kay perfect, that means red decorations" I explained. I was so ready for this party. I needed everything to be perfect. As perfect as her. Joe and I took 2 cars to go to stores to get stuff for her party.
I received a text from y/n just now.

Hey Finn, I'll be home soon, my shift got cancelled. See you soon❤️

Shit. She's coming home.
"Guys we gotta hurry, she's coming home"

Y/N's POV:
When I got home, Finn wasn't there. He must've still been at Wyatt's. I decided to text him again anyways.

Hey, I'm home, when are you coming home?
I went to the kitchen and made ceaser salad while scrolling through Instagram. There was so many ship accounts of Finn and I but there was also people who hated me. The people who hated me, I really didn't care.
Then Finn texted me back.

I'll be home in 10 mins💛

okay💕

I cleaned the dishes and plopped down on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched Dynasty while waiting for Finn to come home. Just then,
Ding
My phone went off. I was expecting a text from Finn but it wasn't. I didn't have this number in my contacts. The text read:

I'll kill you if I have too, you don't deserve him

I thought it was just a fan of Finn who was upset that we were together but I actually felt scared. I blocked the number and put my phone down.

The elevator door opened and Finn yells my name.
"Y/N?"
"Finn I'm right here, you don't have to scream" I said popping my head up from laying down on the couch.
"Hey babe" he said as he kissed my forehead.
"I made you a salad, it's in the fridge if you
want it" I said.
"How would I live without you, thank you" he said with a grin.
I wanted to tell him about the message but I decided to keep quiet about it since it wasn't a big deal.

Finn and I were both in bed, about to sleep.
He looked at me and pressed his lips on mine.
"I love you" he said with a smile.
"I love you more Finn" I said as he pulled the blanket across his chest and closed his eyes. He was so beautiful. Every time I looked at him, I fell in love with him more. I then pulled the blanket over myself and shut my eyes. Right before I was going to drift off into a nice sleep, my phone went off again.
I woke up to check.
I had received another one.
Another threat.
It was from a number I had never seen.

Don't think it's over, I'm coming for you

I blocked the number again and went to sleep in fear. I still didn't want to tell Finn. I shut off my phone and just stared into space. I was too scared to shut my eyes.