little a/n

Hey guys! So before i get into this authors note I just want to thank you guys for all the love and support this book has been getting. I really appreciate each and every single one of you and I never expected that people would willingly want to read my book and to think that more than 40K people want to, is absolutely astounding.

So there's one thing I've been seeing a lot while reading my notifications on this book and I wanted to address it.
There was been constant comments about my error or mistakes which I think are quite funny so I don't really go back to edit them because I love the comments so I don't mind them.
This is a Y/N book which means your name.
You read this book using your own name and pretending as if it's you in the position of the character who's name is Y/N.
it's difficult for some authors because we don't know every single person who's going to read this. I don't know if your eyes are brown or if your hair is blond, you know. So I just try to keep it as basic as possible.
When I write things in Y/N perspective, I get a lot of comments saying "I would never do that" or "I would never say that".

I understand that some of the decisions that are made in the book aren't probably what'd you do in a real life situation. But because this is a fan fiction and it's NOT REAL, I make it so that it's part of the books plot. I'm sorry that you might not like the decisions that play out but it's just how it's made in the book and I'm not going to change it just for a certain persons perspective.

I hope you all understand and again I am so sorry if you feel that the Y/N character doesn't relate to you as much.

Thank you all so much! I love you<3