Chapter 8: The party

Your outfit for the party^^^^^

Y/N's POV:

Tomorrow was Finn's Birthday. Which means today was his party. I still had to go get his gift so I went with Hannah. "What are you thinking of getting him" she asked.
"Well he's had his guitar for so many years, I think I'm going to get him a new one" I responded as we walked into an instrument store.
"Woah, get you a girl like Y/N, everyone" she says as I chuckle.

I bought a guitar for him. It was called the "Jon Silverton". It had 12 strings and I knew he would love it because he had been obsessing over it. "So how's you and Jack?" I ask as we're walking back.
"Really good. We've kissed about 7 times" Hannah exclaims.
"WOAH, you guys are on a whole new level, use protection" I say as I wink.
"CALM DOWNNN" Hannah yells.

I have to hide his gift so I placed it in Jessica's room. I run downstairs and see Finn, Jaeden, Caleb, Wyatt, and Jack all playing Mario Kart on my Wii. "Bet, I can kick all of your asses at rainbow road" I said.
"I dare you" Finn challenges me.
"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" (aha how i met your mother anyone? No? Okay.)

I took Caleb's remote and chose rainbow road. I was toad which was fine, I could still win. I started off in 9th place. "OH SHIT I FELL NO" Jaeden yelled. I laughed at him. I threw a shell at Jack which brought him down to 10th and me up to 7th. "OH MY GOD" Wyatt said as he slipped on a banana and fell off the world. He tried to catch up but it was really just Finn and I left. Finn was in first and I was second. "HAHAHA YOU COULD NEVER BEAT ME" Finn exclaimed.
"Okay we'll see boo"
I pick one of the colourful cubes and electrocute Finn.
"How dare you?"
"Remember you dared me" I said as I smirked.
I ran over Finn and he screeched.
I ran past the line, winning 1st place.
"My Award?" I ask.
"Oh fine" Finn says as he leans in a crashes his lips right into mine.

~Time Skip~

Millie, Sadie, Sophia, Hannah, Jessica and I are all getting ready for the party. I put on my outfit and curled my hair. Here were the other girls outfits:

This was Millie's:

This was Jessica's:

This was Jessica's: