Chapter 17: Fancy Dinner

Y/N's POV:
While we were still in our long embrace, I took a moment to think.
Was this the right decision?
Should I have forgiven him?
It was all Hayley though, right?
After my thoughts took over my brain, I pushed out of the hug.

"Something wrong?" He asked. I gazed into his eyes for a little before being snapped back to reality by Sophia.
Sophia invited Finn in and we sat down on the couch.
He tried to explain everything but tears just ran down my face.
I didn't know how to feel. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel.

As he was talking I kind of just studied his face again. Counted the amount of freckles on his face. Acknowledged his beautiful brown eyes. Felt the feeling of his curly hair going through my fingertips.
I fell in love with Finn. I loved him more than the world itself. I was the girl who stood by him in the hospital. Waited and prayed for him to wake up every night. Because I loved him. I couldn't lose him. If I did, I'd lose myself.
I stood up and walked over to him.

"Finn, it's okay" I said trying to wipe my tears away.
I pressed my lips against his and hugged him again.
"Sophia, can I take her home?" He asked.
"Of course you can!!" Sophia said with a big smile. She was happy that I was happy.
I hugged her goodbye and walked out the door, hand in hand with Finn.

I wasn't sure if he was completely sober so I drove instead.
"I'm sorry I grabbed your wrist" he said.
I forgot he did that. I also forgot what I said after.

"So we're becoming an abusive relationship too, wow, I thought we were more than that"

Those words rang in my head.
"We are more than that Finn" I said trying to hold back my tears.
I held out my hand for him to interlock his with it. And he did. I felt safe.

When we got home I told him to rest and that I'm going to be doing my online homework. Finn and I do online schooling now because school was getting hard after people found out about the Jack allegations. Jessica is home schooled by my mother. Who I haven't seen in a while actually.

It was 5:13am and I just finished my work. I took some time to just sit there and think. I looked at the wall we're Finn grabbed my wrist and pushed me again the wall. The tears I was trying to hold back all came out. I sobbed so much. My hands were covered in tears. I decided to fall asleep on the couch because I didn't really want to go upstairs.

"Y/N!!! Y/N" I heard someone scream.
Who was it?
I saw no one.
Complete darkness.
I see bright red and blue lights coming from somewhere. Somewhere unknown.
I ran and it was the police.
Why were the police here and where was I?
And that's when I saw it.
Finn on the floor, alcohol bottles everywhere, he was on the floor,
Dead.
I screamed in fear. Screamed so loud.
"FINN, FINN, NO YOU CAN'T" I screamed even louder.
I then see Hayley run up to him with a glass vodka bottle. She then smashed it on his head and he faded.
"FINN, NO" I sobbed and screamed and repeatedly did that.
"Y/N, Y/N" another voice screams.

"WAKE UP Y/N" I woke up to see Finn holding me and looking straight into my eyes. I'm already sobbing my eyes out. Finn pulled me into a side hug and I cried into Finn's chest.
"Wha-what happened?" He asked in fear. He looked like he had seen a ghost. His face was so pale.
"Yo-you died" I stuttered as I was hyperventilating from all the crying.
I saw him shed a tear. He wiped mine away and pulled me into a long and tight embrace. I cried more onto his shoulder.

I woke back up in Finn's arms on the couch. I checked my phone to see the time. 4:34pm. Woah. We slept for a long time.
"y/n?" He groaned.
"Morning" I said as I got up.
I went upstairs and brushed my teeth.
I fell like with all the crying that I've been doing, I've hit rock bottom. I sat down on the bed and stared off into space. Just thinking about how life went wrong, so fast.

Finn walked in and saw me.
"Y/n, what's going on" he said with a worried look on his face.
"I don't know Finn, everything's just happening so fast"
He sat down next to me and held my hand.
"Let's go back to usual then" he said with his soft, beautiful voice.
"I'm taking you out, date night, wear something fancy" he said with a smile and his adorable smile was the one thing that made me smile in a long time.

I went to my closet and picked out something fancy. Quite fancy but scandalous.

I did my makeup and curled my hair

I did my makeup and curled my hair. I walked out of the washroom to see and looked in the mirror one last time. I studied the way I looked and if I liked it. I seemed to be happy.

I walked to downstairs to see Finn put down some food for Mike before we left. He turned around and stared at him with a huge grin on his face.
"I'm speechless, your so gorgeous y/n" Finn said, making me blush uncontrollably.

Finn's POV:
She looked like a goddess. I was so lucky.
What she didn't know is that while she took her time to look like that, I took some time to, well, cry. I sobbed so much. I almost lost something that meant the world. What kind of heart could
someone have to stay with a guy like me?
She had that heart. That's what made me the luckiest guy in the world.
"I am the luckiest guy in the world" I said out loud.
She came over to me and tightened my tie.
"I think I'm the lucky one" she said with a small chuckle.

We left for dinner to a fancy restaurant. She took a picture of our champagne glasses and us holding hands to commemorate.

@y/n

@y/n.l/n: im so lucky❤️ @finnwolfhardofficial

We drank our fancy drinks and ate our fancy food.
"Hey, something special is coming up?" I told her.
"What might that be" she said as she took a sip of her champagne.
"Your birthday!" I said with excitement.
"I totally forgot, but that's in like, 2 weeks." She said.
"Are you not planning anything?" I asked her.
"Not really, I don't know what to do, I might not do anything at" And with that, a plan assembled in my head.
A plan to make her 18th birthday the best! I turn 18 this December so yes she's older than me by a few months.
But it's also Jessica's birthday since there twins. Not identical twins. Just fraternal.

I want her birthday this year to be for me to show all my love for her. But that's kind of impossible because it an infinite amount. But I wanted it to be unforgettable. Something she'll look back on. I want her to love it. I want her to love me even more than she probably does. Because I love her so much, more than she probably knows.