Chapter 5: Dress Shopping

Finn's POV:

My heart was full. I was head over heels for this girl. "You gonna tell her yet?" Jaeden says. "I'm just trying to find the right moment" I sighed. "ITS SO OBVIOUS SHE LIKES YOU TOO" Jack yells. "Will you shut your mouth for once in your life" I said.

~TIME SKIP~

Y/N's POV:
Today, I am beyond excited. Hannah is coming down to Atlanta to come see me and I couldn't be happier. I haven't seen her in so long and I'm so excited for her to meet all my friends (including Finn). My mom and I are driving to the airport right now to pick her up. My mom and her mom are good friends so they're staying with us for a couple weeks. I'm so happy to have her with me. I see Hannah at baggage claim and I squeal of excitement. We both run and hug each other. She posts a picture of us on her Snapchat and captions it
"On top of the world right now❤️"
"I can't believe you're here!" I say. "I know, I haven't seen you in so long, god I missed you so much" she says.

As soon as we get back home, we run upstairs and she barges into Jessica's room. Her and Jess are best friends too. "JESSICAAAA" Hannah screams. "HANNAHHHH". they both hug. "I missed you so much girl" "I missed you more". "Has Y/N told you all about her little boyfriend" Jess asks. "BOYFRIEND, WHAT?" Hannah screams. "No we're not dating and also I'd be nice if you didn't scream that word with my mother downstairs!" I quietly say. "Sure they're not dating, but they are both in love with each other. She kissed him on the cheek the other day" Jess says. "Oh my goddddd" Hannah squeals. "Yeah okay, I'm in love with him. He hasn't said anything though and I don't even think he's going to ask me out" I said sadly. "Well he will, I promise and I can't wait to meet this boy that's taken your heart, can we meet with him....today?" Hannah says. "Yeah I'll text him" I said.

Y/N: Hello finnyboyyy

Finn: heyy Y/N! wassupp

Y/N: my best friends in town and she wants to meet you so do you want to hang out today?

Finn: yeah of course, I can call Sophia, Millie, Jaeden and Caleb too.

Y/N: that would be fun:)

Finn: also I kinda wanna see you again heh

I start blushing and smiling at my phone. I wanted to see him to badly. I wanted to be in his arms. Kiss his cheek again. I wanted to be surrounded by his warmth and love. "Woah someone is blushing" Jess says. Jess and Hannah both read the text Finn just sent. "OOOUUUU GIRL" Hannah screams.

Y/N: I wanna see you too:))

~TIME SKIP~

We go to Denny's for lunch and to meet up with Jaeden, Sophia, Millie, Caleb and Finn. When Finn saw me walk in, he stood up and pulled me into a hug. "I'm so happy I get to see you" he whispers. "I am too". We order our lunch and introduce Hannah to Finn. "Hey Hannah, I've heard a lot about you" Finn says. "I've heard a lot about you too. I also love Stranger Things" Hannah says. "Awh thank you" Millie says. We talked about random stuff until we were done eating. Finn and I were mostly talking to each other. I felt really good and happy. I had so many butterflies in my stomach. I never wanted it to stop. I loved the feeling. Everyone saw Finn and I laughing and having fun. "How about we go see a movie" Sophia asks. "Can Y/N and I maybe roam around here?" Finn asks. "Of course" Sophia says. "I'll see you guys soon" I said. They all left and it was just Finn and I. "So what would you like to do" Finn asks. "I would love to go shopping" I chuckle. "UGHHHH NOOOOO" Finn groans. "Pretty please" I say as I make puppy dog eyes. "How could I ever say no to you" Finn says with smile.

We walked into a store with beautiful dresses. "Okay, pick out 2 dresses you want me to try on and than I'll show you and you can choose one for me to buy" I said. "Alright". We looked around the store for about 10 minutes and he finally chose 2. I came out of the change room wearing the first dress.

Finn's POV:

My jaw dropped. She looked so gorgeous. "You look gorgeous" I said unknowingly. Shit. Why'd I say that out loud. "Thank you" she said as she blushed. I took out my phone and took a picture and posted it on my Snapchat.

"I kind of think it's too much

"I kind of think it's too much. I mean it's not like I'm buying it for a certain occasion" she says. "Why don't you try on the second one then" I said. She went back in to put on the other dress. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to tell her that I like her. No. That I love her. That's kind of difficult. I have got to wait for the perfect moment. She comes out from the change room and this was the dress. I didn't like it because it was short or showing skin. I'm not that type of guy. I liked it because her smile was apart of it. And it made the dress look 10x better. "I really love this one" she squeals. "I love it too, get this one" I said. Her smile on her face grew bigger. I fell more and more in love with her.

Bzzz
My instagram notifications went off.

y/n

y/n.l/n: I gotta say, he's got a good taste in dresses:) @finnwolfhardofficial

She looked beautiful.

@finnwolfhardofficial: you look beautiful:)
@wyattoleff: okay uhm otp for life
@randomuser: MILEVEN ON TOP
@sadiesink: absolutely gorgeous😍

I had received a text message from Jess saying we're having a sleepover at her house. I was so happy. Spending a night with her again. I cannot wait. She comes out of the change room. "So we're having a sleepover at your house according to your sister"I said. "Yeah, my mom is gonna be out of house for 4 days because she's going somewhere with Hannah's mom so we have the house to ourselves" she says. I was so excited. I honestly couldn't wait to spend so much time with her. And maybe I could finally be able to grow some balls and ask her out.