Chapter 20: Birthdays

Finn's POV:

Today was the day. Y/n's birthday. We were all set and ready for this surprise, especially me. We would finally be adults.
Y/n woke up right next to me and my eyes fluttered open only to reveal her beautiful face.

"Hey birthday girl" I quietly said.
"Hey handsome boy" she said touching my nose before she got out of bed.
"Someone up early for there birthday" I said knowing that she had work.
"Early to late shift unfortunately" she frowned.
"I'll be here when you're back" I said getting up and kissing her cheek.
She went to the washroom to get ready and I texted in the group chat.

Y/N'S SURPRISE PARTY🎉❤️
Finn: you guys awake
Millie: i am!
Noah: ^
Joe: always
Natalia: im here too
Finn: Okay, y/n's getting ready for work, right when she leaves I need all of you over, we need to start decorating!
Caleb: gotchu
Jaeden: I'll be there.

Y/N's birthday would be a hopeful success.

Y/N's POV:

It sucked that I had to work on my birthday, I wanted to be at home, with Finn. The boy I was so in love with. I'd die for. His glorious face replayed in my mind constantly all day, maintaining the smile on my face. The thought of him just lit up my day.
It's crazy what love can do to a person isn't it?
My phone rang
It was Hannah.
I quickly answered and heard her loud but lovable voice that I hadn't heard in what felt like ages.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHHH" she screamed into the phone.
"Thank you Hannah" I said as I let out a chuckle.
"I wish I was there for your birthday, I haven't seen you in forever" she explained.
"It's okay, I'll always imagine you here, with me" I said almost starting to tear up because I missed her so god damn much.
"I miss you so much Hannah" I choked up.
"I miss you more y/n, I really hope I can come by soon babes" she expresses.
"I love you and I want you to have the best day you possibly can. Don't cry on your birthday boo, just have fun, keep that beautiful smile on your face" she said trying to comfort me.
"Keep smiling, it looks beautiful" we said in sync before we started bursting out laughing to our cringy inside joke.
"I got to go but I'll text you later,I promise" I said as my boss told me to get off the phone.
"Bye babes" she said before I hung up and it left a smile on my face.

Finn's POV:

Everyone has over, helping set up the place for her birthday. We set up the red decorations and got the cake. I was so excited to see y/n's reaction. Her face kept popping up in my mind, making me smile and blush throughout the day. I bought her a bunch of red roses so her face could light up when she walks in, so she knows everything is going to be okay.

~TIME SKIP TO Y/N COMING HOME~

Y/N's POV:
I had gotten a text from Finn saying to bring Jessica over. I was going to go by there to see her anyways since it is our birthday.
I stopped in front of the house and just reminisced. I kind of missed home. I really did. Being at home with my mom and sister. I missed seeing them all the time.
I knocked on the door shortly before my mom opened the door with a big grin.

"Y/N!" She said with excitement while pulling me into a hug.
"Hey mom!"
"Happy birthday sweetie" she said, looking into my eyes.
"IS THAT Y/N" I could hear Jessica scream from down the hall.
Jess and I make eye contact and we both ran for each other. We jump into a hug which ends with us on the floor hugging.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N"
We both say while still in our long embrace.
We part out of the hug and I calm her down from her excitement. I told her that Finn wanted her to come over and she instantly said yes. She ran upstairs and got ready.

"We miss you a lot hun" my mom expresses.
"I do too mom"
She leans in for a hug and I side hugged her back.
Jess came running back downstairs.
"Ready to go?" I asked as she nodded her head constantly.
I texted Finn telling him we're on our way home and that I've picked up jess.

Y/N: I'm coming home, I've got Jess
Finn: Okay see you💛
Y/N:💘

Finn's POV:

"GUYS SHES COMING HOME, EVERYONE HIDE" I screamed.
Everyone scattered around the first floor trying to find a hiding spot as Caleb kept look out to see when she pulled up.
"SHES HERE" Caleb said while running into the house. We all hid and waited for the elevator open.
Ding
"Finn?" I heard y/n call out.
We all jumped out of our spots after she turned on the lights.
"SURPRISE" we all screamed as Y/N's face dropped.
"OH MY GOD GUYS" y/n yelled.
Jessica had a massive smile on her face.
"Happy birthday Jessica and Y/N" they all yelled while bringing the cake up to them.
"YOU GUYS, THIS IS SO CUTE" Jessica screamed.
They cut the cake as we sang happy birthday to the both of them and their smiles just grew bigger.

After the party died down a bit, I pulled y/n to the side for a surprise I had for her.
"Finn, I don't even know how to thank you enough for this, this was truly amazing" she expressed with a big smile.

"This was no problem. I wanted your 18th to be special since you're an adult now"

"What's that supposed to mean" she said as I smirked.
I pulled out to tickets out of my pocket.

Tickets to Turks and Caicos.

She then screamed of excitement.
"FINN, NO, FINN, STOP THIS RIGHT NOW" she yelled even louder causing everyone to come see what she was yelling about.

"I want to live this with you, you told me it was your dream vacation and I wanted to make it come true" I said before she looked up at me and gave me the most adorable smile I had ever seen.

"Holy fuck, I love you so much, I am for sure the lucky one now" she said pulling me into a hug.
"I'll always be the lucky one y/n"