Chapter 23: Back home

Y/N's POV:

My flight had stopped in Florida for a little but it was soon that I had to departure the next one. I was scrolling down my Instagram profile and looking at all the pictures of Finn and I. Reminding myself that we're over. Trying to resist, I couldn't, I deleted all of the picture with Finn and I. As I was deleting them, I had received 14 text messages from Finn.

Finn: I'm so sorry y/n
Finn: please come back
Finn: where are you
Finn: I'm coming back home
Finn: I need you
Finn: don't leave me
Finn: I can't be without you
Finn: I fucked up okay
Finn: IM SORRY
Finn: please forgive me
Finn: please just reply
Finn: I miss you so much
Finn: I'm sorry
Finn: I love you

That last message always hit me hard. I decided to reply to the last one.

Y/n: no you don't, because if you did, you wouldn't have done what you did, don't ever text me again please.

And with that, I blocked his number. Tears started racing down my face.
"Flight 223 to Atlanta departure is now" a lady on the intercom announces. I quickly wiped my tears away and went to board my flight.

 I quickly wiped my tears away and went to board my flight

@y/n.l/n: going home, my real home.

After a 3 hour flight, I made it back to Atlanta. I was so happy to be back home. I got an Uber and gave Jaeden's address. I texted him saying I was on my way over and plugged in my headphones to listen to music.

By the time my Playlist was over, I was in front of Jaeden's house. I tip the driver as I unload my bags from the car. I look down on my phone to see constant dm's and Snapchat's from Finn. At the thought of him, I started crying again. I felt a missing piece from me. Contemplating if ending things was a good idea or not because now I feel incomplete. I stand on Jaeden's porch, in tears. He opens he door in complete shock.
"Y/N?? What happened" he asks as he takes my bags and comforts me.

I sat down next to Jaeden and explained everything to him.
"What the hell? Y/n he doesn't deserve you, I can't believe he would do that" Jaeden exclaims.
"I don't know Jaeden, I feel like a part of me is missing without him, I loved him so much, now he keeps texting me and it's just bringing back memories, I don't want to miss him but I think I do" I explained.
"Well I'm not going to let him hurt you again" Jaeden said, taking my phone and blocking Finn on everything.

"Why don't you get some rest y/n, you look exhausted" he says, giving my phone back.
"Yeah, tired from crying" I said letting out a light chuckle.
"You can take my bed upstairs" he says as he gets up from the couch.
"No, Jaeden I can't do that, I'll take the guest bedroom" I said, feeling bad.
"Don't worry, I'm going to be down here finishing work anyway, you're the guest, go" he insists. I pulled him into a long hug and thanked him as I walked upstairs into his massive bedroom.

My eyes widened of how big this room was. I set my bags down on the side and went to the bathroom to remove all my makeup. That's when I had received texts from my girls group chat.

MY GIRLS💐⭐️💞
Sophia: y/n, what happened
Millie: yeah Finn keeps texting me asking where you are
Sadie: are you okay?
Jessica: wait ur back?
Hannah: check her ig jess
Millie: what happened
Sophia: ^ and where are you

I decided to text them back just to let them know that I'm safe.

Y/n: I'm safe, yes I'm in Atlanta and I don't want to talk about it, you can ask him what happened.

After I sent that, I muted the notifications of that group chat and continued to wash off my makeup. I put on my sleep wear and laid down in Jaeden's soft, silky bed sheets and drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Y/N!!" I heard a deep male voice scream.
"Y/N?!!" I heard it again.
I saw Finn.
He was on the floor. On his knees. He was crying his eyes out.
"Finn?" I called out softly.
He didn't notice I was there.
I turned to look in his hand to see a gun.
"Finn?" I asked again.
He still didn't see me.
He then lifted the gun and put it against his head.
"FINN, STOP!" I screamed.
And that's when he pulled the trigger. I screamed so loud.
"FINNN, NO"
"Y/N?" I heard another male voice call.
"FINN IS THAT YOU, WHERE ARE YOU"
"Y/N WAKE UP"

My eyes grew big and I jumped up from my sleeping position to see Jaeden trying to comfort me. I was sobbing. My pillow felt like it'd been dipped an a puddle of water.
"IT WAS FIN-HE SHO-HE DIED" I was crying and my breathing was going faster than normal.
"Y/n, shhh, it's okay, I understand" he said putting his arms around me. I felt so lucky to have someone with me because if I was by myself, I'd probably go insane, cause that was slowly happening. I was trembling in fear. And it was all because of Finn.
All because of him.

-
-
-
-
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS OH MY GODDD❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️