Chapter 6: Promises

Y/N's POV:
         After having the most amazing time going dress shopping with Finn, Jessica had messaged me saying that we're all having a sleepover at our house since Hannah's mom and mine are gone out for a few days. I couldn't wait to spend even more time with him. The way we gazed into each other's eyes, they way we smiled. The way we looked at each other when he saw me in that dress, that was love. True love. I had never felt anything like it before. The butterflies filling up my stomach. The smile that wouldn't wash off my face. My unnecessary giggles that he was always called adorable. How his eyes sparkle when I really look into them. It was all love. And at the sleepover, I can't wait to get those butterflies, to see his eyes sparkle. I can't wait to love him even more than I do now. I know. It sound very exaggerative but I'm telling you, he's got me feeling some type of way. A way I've never ever felt before.

                 Finn and I were just walking back home since it wasn't that far and I was just listening to his adorable stories about when he fell off his bike for the first time. "I was on the floor screaming like I had died, literally all the neighbours came out of their houses trying to look for a dying kid and than they just saw me in the floor next to my bike" he said as I laughed so hard. He then takes out his phone and shows me baby photos. He was so cute so I stole his phone and sent them to myself. I saved it for his birthday which was coming up soon. Christmas was too. "Hey so, what do you want for Christmas?" I asked. "It's too early to tell you" he said. I stopped him from walking and stood in front of him. "No, tell me right now Finn Wolfhard"
"You'll know soon enough" he said.
"Promise?"
"Promise."

               As soon as we got to my house, Millie, Jaeden, Sophia, Sadie, Jack, Caleb, Wyatt, Jessica and Hannah were already there. Jack was hitting it off with Hannah. They were both flirting really hard and Lucas kept trying with Jessica but she kept friend zoning him. It was already 6:30pm. "I'll order some pizza and we can pick a movie?" Millie insisted. "Sounds good" Jess agreed.

            There was four couches. The first couch was Jack and Hannah because they were just laughing and being cute so no one wanted to ruin it so we let them have one couch to themselves. The second one was Jaeden, Wyatt, Caleb and Sophia because it was a big couch. The third couch was for Millie, Sadie and Jessica and the last couch was saved for Finn and I. We decided on watching the horror movie Carrie. At some parts, I got scared and hid my face in Finn's chest. He would whisper in my ear if the part had gone away. It took me till halfway through the movie to realize that every time I hid in his chest, my hand was on his heart. I could feel how fast it was beating. He saw that I was paying attention and I had looked up at him and he looked down at me and we gazed. His eyes were sparkling again. I smiled and blushed as he did the same back to me.

Finn's POV:
              Sophia, Millie, Sadie and Jessica had set up a mattress on the floor in front of the TV so they fell asleep on there. Hannah had fallen asleep on the floor surprisingly. Jack, Wyatt, Caleb and Jaeden had taken up all the couches. Since all of those were taken, I carried Y/N upstairs to one of the guest beds. I was going to sleep on the mattress on the floor right next to it. As soon as I put her down, she woke up. "I'm so sorry, I was just trying to put you in the guest bed" I apologized. "It's okay, I'm awake now anyways" she responded quietly.
"I don't wanna wake anyone, here come"
She led me out on to the balcony. It was 5:30am. The sun was about to start rising. "It's so beautiful here" she expressed. "It really is" I said as I looked at her.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.
"Because, you're beautiful" I said.
She was blushing so much and her smile grew wide.
"You're beautiful too Finn" she said as she laughed.
We both looked back at each other again. Our eyes met and couldn't leave. We gazed and I knew she loved me as much as I loved her.

We both slowly started to lean in. It was perfect. The sun was coming up. I could see a future where we were both happy. I loved her so much. She was my world. My every breath. My whole heart. Our eyes tightened and our lips met. Her lips tasted like cherry. I never wanted this to end. As we backed away, her smile became bigger. "I never could've ever told you" I whispered. "You didn't have to, I knew" she said back along with a smile.
"I want to be with you Y/N"
"I want to be with you too, Finn"
I leaned in again for another taste of her lips. They met again. Almost as if I was walking on clouds. Every moment in my life, I wanted to spend with her. I knew from the moment I first saw her that she was all I could ever need. Her smile lit up my world. The pink sunrisen skies were upon us. And I gazed into her dreamy eyes.
"I love you, Finn"
"I love you more, Y/N"
I wrapped my arms around her waist as we watched the sun rise more.
"Also, I don't need anything for Christmas"
"Why not?"
"I already got what I wanted, you"
she smiled and pressed her lips against my cheek.

"I'm going to love you forever" I told her.

"Promise?"
"Promise."