Chapter 11: Out Of Context

Y/N's POV:
After we got Mike, we brought him back to Finn's house.
"Welcome to your new home baby mike" I say with a huge smile on my face.
He walks around, exploring his new home.
As soon as Finn closes the door behind me, I turn, and ran to hug him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and filled his face with pecks of my lips.
"I love you so much, thank you" I say as I'm hugging him.
"Anything for you Y/N"

I pack my things from the best night I spent at Finn's house.
"Are you sure you're going to be okay with mike" I asked.
"Yes, I'm going to be fine babe" he groans.
"Okay can you drop me home please, my mom is going to start calling if I'm not home soon" he asked.
"Okay but Mike is coming" he says as he picks up Mike and walks to the car.

We drive while my favourite song is playing. New Person, Same Old Mistakes by Tame Impala. Finn and I are yelling the lyrics until we show up in front of my house.
"I'll text you later okay?" I said.
He nods and I kiss his soft lips. I then pet Mike and kiss his forehead.
"Love you boys" I said as I closed the door behind me.
Finn waved goodbye and drove away.

I went inside and saw Jessica and my mom in the kitchen.
"HELLOOO IM HOMEE" I yell.

"Hey sweetie, where'd you stay" my mom asks.

"I stayed at Finn's. Don't worry we didn't do anything your thinking" I say.

"I trust you Y/N" my mom says.

"How did the police thing go" I asked.

"Good, Jack is getting charged with sexual assault. I was really happy" Jessica finally speaks.

"I'm happy for you sis"

"Any Christmas plans, it's in a few days" I asked eagerly.

"Well, you can have your friends over for a sleepover. I'll be home though. Absolutely no drinking." My mom says.

"Okay, Christmas Eve is tomorrow so I'll just text in the group chat" I said.

"Also Y/N, why'd you come home now, it's 5:30pm" Jessica asks.

"Finn had took me to get my Christmas present" I said with a smile.

"What'd he get you??" My sister asks with a huge grin.

"uhh...A DOG" I yelled. My mom face was shocked.

"A DOG Y/N?" She asked.

"YES MOM. It's a Labrador mixed with a poodle and we named it mike. I know mom wouldn't want it walking around here so Finn insisted on letting it stay at his house" I said.

"Okay good, I wasn't going to pick up dog poop and clean up piss" my mom said with a relieved facial expression.

I texted in the group chat about the plans. The group chat consisted of the stranger things and IT cast together except for Jack.

Y/N: yoooo guyssss
Caleb: heyy
Gaten: wasssuppp
Jaeden: ^
Finn❤️:heaaallllooo
Millie: hiiii
Sophia: weaahooo
Wyatt: rawr XD
Y/N: sooo my mom said I can have a little Christmas sleepover if any of you want to come. You come over tomorrow and sleep over so than on Christmas morning we could open it together.
Gaten: im sooo sorry Y/N I can't make it
Caleb: me too, sorrryyy
Y/N: it's okayyyy
Sophia: I can comeee:))
Jaeden: same I can come
Millie: I can't sorryy boo love you tho❣️
Y/N: yay Sophia and Jaeden and it's okay millsss love you too💞
Wyatt: I'm down I'm coming.
Sadie: i have to go to my parents sorryyy.
Y/N: don't worry about ittt
Finn❤️: I'll be there as long as your are Y/N
Wyatt: get a room.
Y/N: lOvE yOu richie boi
Sophia: goals