Chapter 13: Christmas Day

Y/N's POV:
I woke up to the sound of Jaeden, Wyatt, Sophia and Jessica all giggling. As soon as I open my eyes, I see all of them staring at Finn and I.

"ITS CHRISTMASSSSS" they screamed waking Finn up and him instantly jumping.
I turned around to look at Finn and I smiled at him. I took a second to embrace his beautiful features. Every detail. Just admiring him.

"Having fun staring at Finn" Wyatt asks as Finn laughs and kisses my forehead, making me blush uncontrollably.

We both got up, brushed our teeth and went downstairs. Our hands interlocked as we walked down the stairs and I looked up at him with a smile. As soon as we got downstairs, Sophia, Jaeden, Wyatt, Jessica and my mom were all sitting by the tree. Finn and I sit on the floor next to Sophia and some presents. Jessica was the first to open her gift from me.

"Here ya go, from yours truly" I said to Jessica, tossing her the present.
She opened the box and her eyes widened.
"Y/NNNNN" she yelled.
She pulled out a promise ring in the shape of a rose. One that she's been asking for since we lived in Ohio. She also took out the snow globe with a picture of us and a teddy bear that says "I love you Jessica" with my voice.

"I love this and you so much, thank you" She says as she comes to give me a tight hug.

Jaeden, Wyatt and Sophia all teamed up for Jessica's present and got her a signed shirt from the entire IT cast, (except Jack) and a video from Bill Skarsgard saying Merry Christmas and that he loves her. Jessica loves Bill Skarsgard so she almost fainted.
Finn got her a huge poster signed by the entire Stranger Things cast, some ST merch and VIP tickets to the Season 3 premiere. Jessica was so happy. Her happiest perhaps. I side hugged Finn, because he was the reason my sister was smiling. And I was so happy to call someone like him my boyfriend.

My mom had left to go give some presents to her friends and neighbours so we were just opening it by ourselves. We all basically finished exchanging gifts but Finn and I were the last ones to give each other ours.

I gave Finn his first. He opened it and his face was in absolute shock.
"YOU DID NOT" he yells. Everyone looking confused as I have a massive grin on my face.
"YOU GOT US TICKETS TO MAC DEMARCO, VIP" he screams full of joy.
"Not only that" I said as I pulled out my phone and showed Finn a video.

"Hey Finn, Mac Demarco here, your love was really convincing and showed me a couple videos with your band, I wanna invite you to come up to play guitar with me at one of my shows, merry Christmas Finn" said Mac Demarco in the video.

Finn screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Oh my god, Y/N, I fucking love you, more than anything in this world, I will love you always until my dying breath" he says as he comes in to hug me and kiss me 500,000 times.

"I don't think mine would be as good" Finn says while he picks up his present for me from the ground.
"Having you in my life is good enough" I said.
I open the box, only for it to reveal a diamond studded beautiful necklace with the letter of "F" for Finn. I almost started to tear up to think how much I was in love with him.

"This is, perfect, just perfect Finn, I love it and I love you, thank you" I say, pulling him into a tight warm embrace.
"That's not all, your second part of your present arrives on New Years" he says with a gigantic smile.

"Finn, oh my god that's too much" I said while looking down at the beautiful shinning necklace.

"If it's love, there's never too much" he says making my heart melt.

A few hours after we were done opening the Christmas presents. We just sat around admiring the presents we received and just talking with one another.
"Guys look how much it's snowing outside" Sophia says as the ground is being covered with the whiteness of the flakes.
"LET'S GO PLAY" Wyatt insists.

We all put on our jackets and go outside to look at the pretty snowflakes. I tried to catch some on my tongue.
"You know you look beautiful out here, in the snow" Finn says making me go even redder than the cold is making me.
"Kind of the like the snow ball you filmed years ago" I said with a chuckle.
We both smiled and I put my arms around his neck. But then, Finn pushed me in the snow and I fell back.
Wyatt took a picture of us and posted it on his Instagram.

@wyattoleff: no one can't tell me they aren't the cutest

@wyattoleff: no one can't tell me they aren't the cutest. @finnwolfhardofficial @y/n.l/n❤️

We went back inside to warm up and it was already 5:00pm. My mom was back home cooking up a whole meal for us. We all helped in the kitchen while jamming out to Christmas music. It was the perfect Christmas.

We all watched the snow fall during the night. It was gorgeous. We honestly couldn't tell the difference if it was snow, or the starts falling.
It was so.....pretty.
So beautiful, it gave me goosebumps.
So beautiful, I almost started tearing up to think, this is life, my life, and how grateful I am, to live it with these amazing people, I then look into the eyes of the man who makes it all tied together.

Finn.

Everyone sat back down on the couch watching a Christmas movie as I studied Finn's face like this morning. I find myself looking at him a lot lately. I was caught this time. He saw me staring and he looked into my eyes as well. We gazed for what felt like forever. We were interrupted by Wyatt yelling, "I LOVE THE GRINCH, HE IS ME, I AM HIM".
We all laugh and I rest my head on Finn's shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I felt at peace.

We all got tired and eventually went to our rooms to sleep.

     Before I went to sleep, Finn looked in my eyes and said "you are everything I'll ever need y/n, I want you to know that, no, I need you to know that".
I started to tear up unknowingly.
"You are everything I needed, and will always need, you already know that Finn"
"I can't wait to wake up to your face tomorrow morning"  he said with a light smile before I smash my lips against his.
"Then let's go to sleep so I can see yours tomorrow" I said closing the lights and kissing his forehead.

2:00am
I feel something vibrating. No. Almost like shaking. Right next to me. I look behind to see Finn shaking vigorously with foam exiting his mouth. I screamed in terror.
"SOMEBODY HELP, PLEASE" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I'm sobbing my eyes out.

My mom barges in to see Finn having a seizure.
"OH MY GOD" my mom shrieks.
"CALL 911 SOMEONE RIGHT NOW" My mom screamed. I can see through the door Jaeden, Wyatt and Sophia shedding tears as my sister is crying calling 911.
How could this happen?
"Finn please don't go, please stay with me, I need you" I said out loud holding his hand as I'm sobbing eyes out.

It's like my heart....cracked.