Chapter 31: 3 Years Later

December 4, 2022

Y/N's POV:

"C'mon just one more push"

"Y/n, you can do this baby, just think how happy we're going to be, you can do it"

I pushed and used all my energy, I was sweating and panting.

There was the beautiful cries of the new addition.

"It's a boy" the nurse said, holding up the baby covered in blood.

"You did it babe, look at what we have" finn said, grabbing my head and kissing my forehead.

"You have a name?" The nurse asked.
Finn and I both looked at each other with a smirk.

"Micheal, also known as Mike" I said, looking at Finn with a smile.

"Looky here Mike, this is your new home" I said as Finn closed the front door behind us.

"I'll put him down?" Finn said before I gave him Micheal and he went upstairs to put him to sleep.

@finnwolfhardofficial: welcome Micheal Wolfhard💙 @y/n

@finnwolfhardofficial: welcome Micheal Wolfhard💙 @y/n.l/n

"He's asleep" Finn whispered while walking down the stairs.

He came and sat down right next to me. I laid my head on his chest and looked at blankness.

"This is all I've ever wanted Finn"

"Our anniversary is coming up soon"

"December 15th" we both said, looking each other in our eyes. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.
Before things could get vigorous, our elevator bell rang.

"FINN, Y/N!" Millie, Sophia, Jessica, Jaeden, Wyatt, Caleb, Noah, Gaten, and Hannah all came rushing in.

"Guys shhh, the baby's sleeping" I shushed them.

"Where is he?" Sophia asked.

"Upstairs sleeping"

"Uhm, Y/N?" Jessica said

"Yeah?"

"I have to show you something downstairs, can you come with me right now?" She asked politely.

"Sure, guys Finn will show you Mike, I'll be back soon hopefully" I said as they nodded and followed Finn.

We stepped into the elevator and I was kind of nervous, what was so important and special that could be in the lobby and I had to see right now?

"What is this Jess?" I asked.

"You'll see Y/N"

I exit the elevator and I laid eyes on the special thing.
My jaw dropped and my hand covered my mouth. I cannot believe he was here.

"Dad?" I said as my hands shook. I was so nervous. I never thought in a million years that my dad would come visit me even after he didn't show up to my wedding. I looked at Jessica and she had he brightest smile on her face but I looked back at him.

"Hey princess"
His voice. As soft as any voice could possibly be. I missed hearing him screaming my name for breakfast in the morning. I missed him so much. Him and my mom had problems but I always loved him.

"D-Dad, what are you doing here?" I stuttered. Still shaking.

"I needed to come see you, I know I didn't show to your wedding and I regret it every single day, you don't even understand. I just didn't know what your mother would do if she found out I was here" he said, looking straight into my eyes. I knew he was telling the truth when he looked into my eyes.
That's when the tears rolled down my cheeks.

I pulled my dad into the biggest hug I could ever pull anyone into. I held for what felt like forever.
"I'm so glad you're here" I said, sniffling on his shoulder.
"I'm glad I am too" he said softly.
We came out of the hug and I wiped my tears.

"So do you want to come meet mike?" I asked before letting out a little chuckle.

"More than anything"

Finn's POV:

I saw Y/N's dad for the first time and I got so scared. I never asked him to propose to Y/N, I asked her mom. I always felt like he was going to kill if he ever saw me.

They walked through the elevator door and I was sitting on the couch with everyone. Millie was holding Mike and everyone was just looking. I looked back and made eye contact with Y/N. She made that face. The 'get over here and talk to my dad' face. So that's exactly what I did. I got up and took a deep breath and walked over.

"Hello Mr. Y/L/N" I said, holding my hand out for him to shake.

He looked at me in my eyes and I was shaking. I was so scared for what he was going to do next. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I was so relieved.

"So good to meet you, Finn" he said nicely. Thank god. PHEW. I was about to have a heart attack.

He walked over to wear they were holding Mike.
"Can I hold him?" He softly asked Millie.
Millie nodded and gave him Mike.

He held Mike close to his chest and just gazed in his eyes. I looked at Y/N for a second and she reached out and grabbed my hand. Our hands interlocked and we stood close.
I looked back at her dad to see tears racing down his face.

"Hey Micheal, I'm your grandpa..." he continued speaking to Mike as everyone looked at him. That's when Mrs. Y/L/N walked in.
She looked at Y/N's dad in confusion.

"I-Is that really you?" She asked him, walking up behind him.

"Hey, I-I was just—" she cut Mr. Y/L/N with a hug.

"I'm happy you came, it's about time" she said with a little chuckle. No, they weren't going to get back together. But they obviously still loved each other and they still were friends. When someone has been away for so long, it's all love when you first see them.

Mr. Y/L/N gave Mrs. Y/L/N Mike and they were just gazing at him and cooing. This was the happy family I got to be apart of.
Y/N and I were still holding hands. I looked into her eyes and whispered in her ear.

"I think I'm falling deeper in love with you" I said as she smiled.
"I am too, every second" she making me smile. I pecked her lips and their we stood. Surrounded by our loved ones.
Living the best life we could possibly ask for.

The End.