Chapter 12: Christmas Eve

Y/N's POV:
I forgave Finn because it was all a misunderstanding. The picture was out of context. I am not going to let this ruin my Christmas. We both came back downstairs.

"Y'all solve out the issues?" Wyatt asks. Finn and I look at each other and chuckle.
"Yes we did Wyatt" i said as I sat down on the couch next to Sophia.
"We put all the presents for you guys under the tree already" Jaeden says.
"I have to still do that shit, Sophia come with me to get the presents please" I said as Sophia got up and came with me upstairs.

"What'd you get Finn" Sophia asked with a smirk.
"You will see tomorrow morning" I let out a laugh.
I hear Jessica and my mom walk through the door downstairs.
I came downstairs with Sophia holding all the presents.
"Hey mom, hey jess" I said. Their hands are filled with bags. Mom can barley hold them.
"Hey hun, Let me go put these upstairs and I'll come back down and say hi"
Jess helped my mom with the gifts and I placed the wrapped presents under the tree.

My mom came back downstairs with Jessica.
"Hey guys" she greeted Wyatt, Jaeden, Sophia and Finn.
"Hey Ms. y/l/n" they all said back to my mom.
"So dinner plans anyone?" My mom asks.
We all kinda look at each other for someone to say what they are in the mood for.
"Well if we do go out, Ms. y/l/n, you can stay and relax and I'll drive them" Finn insists as I smile at him.
"Awh that's very sweet Finn, thank you" my mom says with a smile.
"How about McDonald's anyone?" Wyatt asks.
Everyone agreed and Finn got his keys.

~TIME SKIP TO DINNER~

Finn's POV:
We were all eating and talking. Jessica was laughing. It's the first time I've seen a smile on her face for a while. I was happy for her.
I looked at y/n and i just stared at her. She was so god damn beautiful. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world with her. On New Years, she didn't know what surprise I had for her. I just love her so much. She turned around and caught me staring at her and started to laugh.

"Earth to Finn" Jaeden yells.
"I-I'm sorry, I was jus—" I was cut off by Sophia.
"Staring at your girlfriend?"
y/n starts laughing and pecked my cheek.

"GUYS THE PLAY PLACE IS OPEN AND NO ONE IS IN IT" Wyatt screams.
We all ran for the play place because we were finished eating.
I climbed up the slide and when I got to the top, there stood y/n.
"I beat you" she said as she laughed.
"I still won" I respond.
"NO, how is that fair?" She yelled.
"I won you" I said and she pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips touched and never wanted to leave.
"GET A ROOM" Jessica screamed as we both laughed.

We got back in the car but I didn't really want to go home yet.
"Anyone up for bowling?" I asked.
Everyone was down for it so I drove to the nearest bowling alley.

@y/n

@y/n.l/n: im going to lose very badly:) creds to my boo for this picture☺️💞 @finnwolfhardofficial

Y/n's POV:

I made a spare on my first round. Finn gave me a big hug. Jessica was having a good time and laughing. I was so happy that she was happy. Something like what happened to her, some people would never be able to get over it. Jessica made a strike and we all got up and cheered for her.
"YEAHHH WOO HOO" Sophia screamed for her.

"I love that you're happy Jess" I quietly talked to her.
"I am too" she said as she gave me a hug.
"I couldn't be happy without you though, I love you y/n" she said as a tear ran down my cheek.
"I love you more jess"

I sat down next to Finn while trying to wipe my tears.
"Hey, what happened" he asks.
"Nothing, I'm just so happy. And thankful. For everyone. For you"
"I love you always y/n"
"I love you always too Finn"

We all finished bowling and Wyatt won.
"You guys suck" he says as we all roll our eyes and laugh.
We got back into the car and it was 10:00pm.
"One last place?" Finn asks.
"Okay but quick because my moms going to start getting worried"

We stop at the top of a hill. You could the whole city. It looked so beautiful. We got out of the car and just admired the city.
"Finn, it's beautiful, how did you find this place?" I asked.
"I used to come here when I was thinking or having a bad day" he said as he looked over the city.

"I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD WOO HOO" Jaeden screamed as we all laughed at him.

@finnwolfhardofficial: it's always been her and always will be❤️ @y/n

@finnwolfhardofficial: it's always been her and always will be❤️ @y/n.l/n

Still Y/N's POV:
Jessica and I took a picture together and I posted it in my Snapchat.

We got in the car again and drove back home

We got in the car again and drove back home. It was one of the best nights of my life today. Christmas Eve was one of the best nights. I lived it with the most amazing people. People that I love more than anything else in the world. People that I would die for.

We came back home and my mom was asleep. "Santa came early this year" Jessica said as we all looked under the tree and saw so many presents.
"I'm kinda tired" Wyatt said. Jaeden, Jessica and Sophia agreed.
"Okay well Jaeden, Wyatt you can take the first guest bedroom and Sophia can take the second one, Finn will sleep in my bed" I said. They all smirked and winked.
"Stop being dirty minded" I said as we all broke out laughing.

Everyone except for Finn and I feel asleep.
We stayed downstairs watching Christmas movies.
"I lived my best night with you today" he said as I smiled at him and messed up his hair.
" I did too" I smiled and he kissed my forehead.
"Hot cocoa?" I asked as I got up to make some hot cocoa.
"Sure, I'll help" he said, getting up to help me.
We made some GOOD hot cocoa and sat down on the couch drinking it while eating some Christmas cookies my mom baked.

I rested my head on his chest.
"You tired, we can go upstairs and sleep" Finn insisted.
"I don't want to get up though" I whined.

Finn's POV:
"Okay fine" I said as I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs.
"Finn, oh my gosh" she whispered trying not to wake the others.
I put her down on the bed and kissed her sweet lips.
"You're beautiful, you know that" I said to her.
"You are too, you know that" she responded.
"I love you so much y/n"
"I love you way more Finn"
I shut off the lights and faced her to give her one last peck on her head.

"Goodnight gorgeous"
"Goodnight my love"
-
-
-
-
HEY GUYS THANKS FOR 300 READS. LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️