Chapter 6

" We're back," Emi took off her sport shoes and hoodie as she walked in with her brother.

" I was wondering where my gloves and hoodie went this morning." He said with a small chuckle. 

" Emi, Kōken? Home already?" A gentle aged voice asked them. " Now all we need is to wait for Tebiki...Oh, Emi my sweet dear where did you go?" Emi opened her mouth to speak but no words came. Her family was always worried about her.

" She was taking the second entrance exam for UA. She passed," Kōken answered carelessly.

" Really? That's wonderful my dear, just as long Tebiki doesn't find out. You all know how he is," The old woman said much to Emi's relief.

" Um, Grandma I met Tenya-chan at school but I think he doesn't remember me,"

" Don't worry my dear, he does remember you..he just doesn't know what to say. I should know." Emi looked at her grandmother in disbelief, she didn't. Her grandmother noticed and chuckled to herself.

" Grandma...never mind, I'm going to my room." Emi hurried up the stairs. She's super tired at the moment so a good night's rest is needed.

 Not long after the door opened and a tired young man in his early twenties walked in.

" I'm back.." He said in a tired tone, he took off his shoes and police cap. Work as a rookie officer is tough. At the moment, he's a ledger, keeping track of all the prisoners recently caught and checking the records multiple times for the detectives to do their job.

" Hey, you're home early." Kōken said appearing from a corner. Tebiki was surprised by his sudden appearance and showed his displeasure. He found a disliking for his eldest sibling, he found his eldest brother a show off but admit that he respects him and is willing to follow orders. He walked upstairs and ignored his brother. " Ignoring me? That's normal, but Techan will you please do me a favour?"

 Tebiki stopped at his tracks, he looked at his older brother and sighed.

" What?" Kōken smiled and whispered his request. Tebiki's eyes widen slightly, anger and confusion rising. " You want to WHAT? Are you serious?! She's only 15, I thought we made a promise to protect her at all cost, which also means avoiding all possible dangers and you want her to be a reckless life-risking hero?!" He shouted, him being the over protective one.

" Techan listen, she wants to be a hero. It's her choice-"

" Like I care if it's what she wants- she's a teenager for goodness sake, she doesn't know what she's doing. Sooner or later reality is going to come raining down on her and crush her. I'm not gonna let her go out there and die trying to fight a villain," 

" Don't you care-" Kōken's eyes turned ocean blue," -about how she feels, it's her life. Don't you dare give me that 'just a phase' bullshit. She's going to learn how to defend herself whether you like it or not."

" But, Aniki-"

" Don't, you know we won't be here forever. One day, we'll die..." His ocean blue eyes had the angry look in them that would make you see raging blue seas during a thunderstorm. He's not just mad, he's worried as heck. Something's up, despite his suspicions Tebiki obeyed.

 They went to Emi's room where she was fast asleep. Kōken layed himself down next to her bed. Tebiki locked the door, he sighed his grey eyes glowing dimly in the dark. He walked over to his two siblings, his eyes glowed a little brighter. Immediately, Kōken slumped, fast asleep. Tebiki checked Kōken's eye, it glowed dimly. The same when he checked Emi.

' That's that, Aniki's in her mindscape now.' he thought as sat himself down onto a chair. Now, he's going to have to stand guard in case anything happens. Tebiki's Quirk is called Dreamscape. He can transport people into the minds of others through dreams. He himself can dreamscape except he can travel from one dream to another. His grandmother is a dreamscaper as well as his mother.

" Aniki," he said with his grey eyes glowing, communicating with people in their sleep is another thing he can do. " Whatever you're doing, please be careful....Emi's nightmares can be....strange."