Intermission 4

" Yes, Victor?" The dark purple eyed woman asked not turning from the piles of notes. It didn't occur to her that one of her students had returned from China. She paused for a moment, processing the moment and image before her. The two girls seemed a bit unsure where this is going.

" Um..Miss Saito?" Victor began.

" My dearest goodness!" She rose from her desk and dashed to him. " You're back! My god, how was it? Did you remember to bring me flower specimens?" Victor didn't know where to began or how to tell her he forgot. " Ah, I see you've brought in two lovely flowers right here~"

" Wha- MISS!!" Victor turned red as the twins blushed for a moment and laughed.

" Now, now. Don't be shy Victor, introduce me to them. Which is your pick? Or maybe you haven't decided yet..." She teased. He stuttered as he protested and even started to hide in his scarf. The two twins crept up behind him with devilish smiles.

" Oh, Victor~" They whispered into his ears softly and sweetly. He jumped and tripped, the twins caught him which made it seem more embarrassing as the three of them laughed. " Aw, are you upset?" Feng-Hua teased as her bright red eyes glistened. He grumbled as he dusted himself.

" Hey, are you still mad at us about the whole cigarette thing?" He froze at the spot as Da-Xia came in too close. He backed up a little and blushed. He's not used to being so close to girls.

" Eh? You smoke, Vic?" Saito asked. " I've never seen you smoke before."

" Well, my lady. That is a funny story~" Feng-Hua began. She yelped as he hit them both on the head. " Ow, you're so mean, Vic..." She pouted.

" How come I got hit too?" Da-Xia whined. Though he was still a bit red he clearly was more embarrassed about that story.

" I'll tell..." He grumbled while looking away. " You see, Miss. They caught me smoking so in my haste I threw it away..."

" Why exactly?" The twins snickered as Ayame Saito asked her student with innocent eyes.

" I... My mom drilled it in my head not to smoke in front of women..." The twins burst and Victor got annoyed. " S-Shut up!" They teased him and called him 'mama's boy'.

" Dios mio, why all the noise?" Ami said walking into the room with a tall middle aged woman in her forties. The woman smiled and introduced herself as Jana Jacquiline Aldarete, when she introduced herself to the Biology teacher she paused and so did Saito. " Mom?" Saito attacked with a pen as Jana dodged, smiles on their faces as Jana closed the short fight by disarming her and using the pen against her. They froze, as the teens were left gawking. " MOM??"

" Cheif~!" She greeted her with a wide smile as they both laughed and shook hands. " That took more time than it used to.. you really are getting old."

" Ah, but you must admit I'm just as strong." She said with her playful cat-like smile. " Found someone yet?"

" No, but I made a really good friend, Kuro's fiance. He's getting married soon." Jana chuckled at the thought of an insomniac like Kuro getting a wife-to-be. " You should be proud, she's military."

" What kind?" Before Ayame could get into details her student and Ami reminded them of something.

" Hello, vacation?" Ami said tapping her foot impatiently.

" Go on ahead with your friends, I got some catching up to do." Jana replied smiling, Ami rolled her eyes and ushered her friends away not to bother them on their ' old times talk'. Once they know the kids were out of hearing range, they frowned. " When are we doing this?" She said leaning in, whispering.

" Soon, Marya's just recovering. I'll be the first one to go." Ayame replied.

" Are you sure about this?"

" I've nothing to leave behind. You, would you be ready, Chief?"

" I don't know.... I hope I will be.."